morning blessings

Betty

July 24, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

Christ-Like

Are we a living testimony for God? Do we hide our faith at work or when we are out partying with our circle of friends? God is not looking for part time Christians. We are either in or out. When we choose to hide our faith in God, we are in grave danger. God said if we are ashamed of Christ on earth, He will be ashamed of us in Heaven.

We are too close to the rapture to be playing games. We need to decide whether to be a full time Christian or to be a people pleaser. Truth is if we stand for the truth of God’s Holy Word we will be called haters. Our faith in God is not real if we live for Satan. We cannot serve God and mankind. When we are more concerned about what the world thinks of us, than what God thinks of us, our soul is in grave trouble.

The Bible makes it clear that we cannot serve two Masters. We must choose one. A divided heart will send us to hell. Make up your mind today, who you will serve. If the answer is wrong it can send you to hell for eternity. If we choose God, you cannot hide your faith. Your life should be for God. You must live in a way that your works will be a shining light of the love of God. If people cannot see Jesus in you, then seek forgiveness and change the way you are living.
Betty

Judy4Jesus

July 24, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

Christ-Like

Are we a living testimony for God? Do we hide our faith at work or when we are out partying with our circle of friends? God is not looking for part time Christians. We are either in or out. When we choose to hide our faith in God, we are in grave danger. God said if we are ashamed of Christ on earth, He will be ashamed of us in Heaven.

We are too close to the rapture to be playing games. We need to decide whether to be a full time Christian or to be a people pleaser. Truth is if we stand for the truth of God’s Holy Word we will be called haters. Our faith in God is not real if we live for Satan. We cannot serve God and mankind. When we are more concerned about what the world thinks of us, than what God thinks of us, our soul is in grave trouble.

The Bible makes it clear that we cannot serve two Masters. We must choose one. A divided heart will send us to hell. Make up your mind today, who you will serve. If the answer is wrong it can send you to hell for eternity. If we choose God, you cannot hide your faith. Your life should be for God. You must live in a way that your works will be a shining light of the love of God. If people cannot see Jesus in you, then seek forgiveness and change the way you are living.
Betty
Amen, Miss Betty!
As for me and my house, WE will serve THE LORD!

Betty

July 25, 2019
Happy Thursday,

We all go through troubles that we do not share with anyone but God. At first it can seem lonely, but who else but God can fix our troubles? He can comfort us like no human being can do. Sometimes God intervenes and removes this troubling thing that is troubling us. Other times, God lets us know this is the path He has chosen for us.

The path that God has chosen for us may be stony, painful and even full of grief. If we cling to God instead of trying to run away from troubles, God will be with us every step. The devil will tempt us to question the judgement of God and the devil will encourage us to run away from God’s plan. But God’s sweet voice reminds us that we can trust in Him, through the storms. Any storm we go through will be for our good and the advancement of our soul. Just like muscles must be exercised to grow, so must our soul endure difficulties in order to grow. Spiritual growth hurts, but the results are worth it.

We have a glorious eternity awaiting us and life’s troubles are just a breath compared to our eternity with God. When we yield ourselves to God and His plans for us, we can live in peace through every storm.
Betty

Betty

July 26, 2019
Happy Friday,

Broken World

We are living in a broken world. Between earthquakes and volcanoes, the world itself seems to be broken. In America, politics have broken apart the people of America. It is more than just Democrats and Republicans who seem to hate each other. There are Democrats who can’t stand each other, fighting over the Democrats who are running from office. Kathy Griffin who supports two Democrats is trashing Bernie supporters.

The world is divided about sexuality. Those who believe man should be with a woman and homosexuality. Now there is a division among the people of the world about whether the sex you are born into should be the sex you stay. Parents, teachers, and counselors who are trying to convince children that they are a different sex than what they were born into. Questioning the judgement of God.

Yet, no one can see how close we are to accepting a One World Government. I read yesterday that a professor at a College is teaching that our Country’s Name is hate speech. He is encouraging students not to use the term America or Americans, calling the terms hate speech. We have thousands jumping fences to enter this Country to be taken care of by the taxpayers of America while they wave the flag of the Country that they claim to have fled. This action is taking place in many Countries of the world. People enter a Country, who want to be financially taking care by their “new” Country, while they trash their ‘new” Country and attack their “new” Country’s values and beliefs.

The world is filled with such hate, that young people think nothing of beating old people for the fun of it. We have parents who murder their own babies because the baby cries. The evil is growing widespread around the world and yet the masses seem to just accept the violence. Only the family and friends of the victim cry for the victim.

The people of the world should be on their knees begging God to intervene and bring peace to this world, but the majority of people have turned against God long ago. Instead of crying out to God, they are looking for a person to fix all the mess that mankind has created. Instead of crying to the God of Heaven, they will instead put their trust in the person hand picked by the devil himself.

They refuse to bow before the God of Heaven, but will one day bow their knees to the one controlled by Satan. Many think,they are too smart to need a ‘god’ but will soon call out to the devil and worship him. Turning their backs to goodness they will accept the father of evil.

This is why we pray for the lost, while there is still time. This is why we pray and ask God to fill our lamps with they Holy Spirit so that we will be ready for the soon return of Jesus to gather His Bride (His Church) to take us up to Heaven.
Let us pray daily for forgiveness of our sins and the strength to stand for the God of Heaven in a world overcome by evil.
Betty

Judy4Jesus

July 26, 2019
Happy Friday,

Broken World

We are living in a broken world. Between earthquakes and volcanoes, the world itself seems to be broken. In America, politics have broken apart the people of America. It is more than just Democrats and Republicans who seem to hate each other. There are Democrats who can’t stand each other, fighting over the Democrats who are running from office. Kathy Griffin who supports two Democrats is trashing Bernie supporters.

The world is divided about sexuality. Those who believe man should be with a woman and homosexuality. Now there is a division among the people of the world about whether the sex you are born into should be the sex you stay. Parents, teachers, and counselors who are trying to convince children that they are a different sex than what they were born into. Questioning the judgement of God.

Yet, no one can see how close we are to accepting a One World Government. I read yesterday that a professor at a College is teaching that our Country’s Name is hate speech. He is encouraging students not to use the term America or Americans, calling the terms hate speech. We have thousands jumping fences to enter this Country to be taken care of by the taxpayers of America while they wave the flag of the Country that they claim to have fled. This action is taking place in many Countries of the world. People enter a Country, who want to be financially taking care by their “new” Country, while they trash their ‘new” Country and attack their “new” Country’s values and beliefs.

The world is filled with such hate, that young people think nothing of beating old people for the fun of it. We have parents who murder their own babies because the baby cries. The evil is growing widespread around the world and yet the masses seem to just accept the violence. Only the family and friends of the victim cry for the victim.

The people of the world should be on their knees begging God to intervene and bring peace to this world, but the majority of people have turned against God long ago. Instead of crying out to God, they are looking for a person to fix all the mess that mankind has created. Instead of crying to the God of Heaven, they will instead put their trust in the person hand picked by the devil himself.

They refuse to bow before the God of Heaven, but will one day bow their knees to the one controlled by Satan. Many think,they are too smart to need a ‘god’ but will soon call out to the devil and worship him. Turning their backs to goodness they will accept the father of evil.

This is why we pray for the lost, while there is still time. This is why we pray and ask God to fill our lamps with they Holy Spirit so that we will be ready for the soon return of Jesus to gather His Bride (His Church) to take us up to Heaven.
Let us pray daily for forgiveness of our sins and the strength to stand for the God of Heaven in a world overcome by evil.
Betty
Amen, Betty!! :pray ing every single day!! Without His Daily Bread to nourish those still in their sin and rejecting the Lord, the world is nothing but rotting death walking around like zombies not caring about anything or one except what they WANT in this lusty sick decaying world. Satan knows his time is short and hes working overtime along with his nasty minions!
Soon, Please Father?! :pray

Betty

July 27, 2019
Happy Saturday,

Teach Me To Pray

The Apostles knew how important prayer was. They asked Jesus to teach them to pray and Jesus gave them an example. It was not too long ago that government and business meetings were opened up with prayer. Sadly, too often the prayer was written to impress the people in the room and not to seek the face of God. Can you imagine if this prayer was given at a public meeting:

“Lord, God, everyone in this room are filthy worms, not qualified to crawl to your feet. Yet, in your love for mankind You sent Your only begotten Son, to live and die for us. It took the precious blood of Your Son to reconcile mankind to Yourself. Because of the sacrifice of Your Son, we who are filthy and wretched in our sin, can be cleansed as white as snow. When we seek your forgiveness and accept You as our God we can come boldly to your throne.
Amen”

Sadly there would be mumblings across the room as individuals denied their need for salvation. Yet the prayer above speaks the truth. People do not want to hear that they are filthy and living in unrighteousness without salvation through Jesus Christ. Humans want to deny their sinfulness and make excuses for our sins. Surely God knows there are worst sinners than us. What people do not realize it is not a game of who has the worst sin, but the reality that the smallest sin can send us to hell.

When we pray, do not seek words to show off our intelligence. Instead pray an honest prayer from our hearts. Come to the throne humbly and seek forgiveness of our sins and then offer up our praise to God.
Betty

ItIsFinished!

July 27, 2019
Happy Saturday,

Teach Me To Pray

The Apostles knew how important prayer was. They asked Jesus to teach them to pray and Jesus gave them an example. It was not too long ago that government and business meetings were opened up with prayer. Sadly, too often the prayer was written to impress the people in the room and not to seek the face of God. Can you imagine if this prayer was given at a public meeting:

“Lord, God, everyone in this room are filthy worms, not qualified to crawl to your feet. Yet, in your love for mankind You sent Your only begotten Son, to live and die for us. It took the precious blood of Your Son to reconcile mankind to Yourself. Because of the sacrifice of Your Son, we who are filthy and wretched in our sin, can be cleansed as white as snow. When we seek your forgiveness and accept You as our God we can come boldly to your throne.
Amen”

Sadly there would be mumblings across the room as individuals denied their need for salvation. Yet the prayer above speaks the truth. People do not want to hear that they are filthy and living in unrighteousness without salvation through Jesus Christ. Humans want to deny their sinfulness and make excuses for our sins. Surely God knows there are worst sinners than us. What people do not realize it is not a game of who has the worst sin, but the reality that the smallest sin can send us to hell.

When we pray, do not seek words to show off our intelligence. Instead pray an honest prayer from our hearts. Come to the throne humbly and seek forgiveness of our sins and then offer up our praise to God.
Betty
And a hearty amen!

chaser

Listening to the birds singing give me comfort and peace of mind for I know that God sent them to encourage me.
Betty I have not been reading much for the last month, trying now to get caught up on older posts. You know I am also fond of birds, like listening to them and watching them, very interesting characters our Father in heaven created. Yesterday 2 Humming birds visited our garden and today the smallest wood pecker I have ever seen walked across my window screen just 2 feet from me, he was upside down chasing some bug, got a picture of him on my phone to show Mary, just wanted to share, thanks for sharing and blessing us with your messages Betty.

Betty

Chaser,
Thank you for sharing. You brought up a good memory for me. When we were living with our son, I walked out to get the mail and I heard this weird sound. I looked up at my neighbor’s house and there was a tiny wood pecker, picking on the house. The problem was the house had aluminum siding.
Betty

Betty

July 28, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Good and Bad

Most days are not perfect. If we break down our day, there will be things that please us and things that concern us. The good news was Hubby went to Church with me this morning. We have both agreed that Awaken Church is our home Church. We are both tired of Church hopping. Pastor Bruce and his wife, Terri are both loving people. After Church we had a nice lunch at Texas Road House. We ended up splitting a plate and still had left overs for supper. A blessed morning.

Later on though, I was plagued by head aches and some confusion. Hubby was dealing with pain from his thighs. The same God that was with us this morning was with us this afternoon and to night. Our suffering did not mean that God had forsaken us. When we realize that God never leaves nor forsakes us, we can be at peace. When we give control to God , He can work through our pain. We can grow spiritually by going through our discomforts and still trusting God.

God has not promised us a life of ease. We go through many trials through a lifetime but when we look back on our life, we can see how mush we have grown in our faith. Each trial prepared us for the next trial. A baby Christian to a full grown Christian. We can rejoice that we have come so far. Not because we are so special but because God is so special. His love stayed with us even when we failed Him. When we wandered off, He brought us back to the fold. Praise God that He does not give up on us even when we give up on ourselves.
Betty

Betty

Thank you both for encouraging me. I am just a bowl of clay, used by God.
Betty

July 29, 2019
Happy Monday,

When you have health issues, you have fair, good, and bad days. Pretending bad days do not exist doesn’t make sense. I agree,every body you meet, doesn’t want to hear your life story, but when asked how our day is, we can always say blessed. Every day walking with Jesus is a blessed day. Our circumstances do not erase the goodness of God. God did not call us to be Pollyanna’s , pretending that things are great all the time.

Things are not great all the time for everybody. Everyone has bad days. Realizing that as God’s children that we are blessed every day, is what is important. When we praise God every day no matter the circumstances, we are acknowledging that we are indeed blessed every day. When we focus on the wonderful ways that God has blessed us, we can rejoice through the pain. When we praise God, He will fill our hearts with joy. The joy of the Lord makes us over-comers no matter what life throws at us.

One of the best ways of building up ourselves in the Lord is praying for others. When we pray for others, we take our mind off our own problems. This is good for us. We can easily become obsessed with our own problems. We remind ourselves that everyone has problems. The difference between children of God and the unsaved is that we have a future in Heaven for eternity with our Heavenly Father. When we remind ourselves , we realize our suffering is fleeting, but eternity is forever.

My friends, be encouraged in the Lord. We can either moan and complain or we can rejoice knowing Jesus is coming soon. These days of pain and sorrow will just be a fleeting memory when we walk the streets of God. Maranatha.
Betty

athenasius

The same God that was with us this morning was with us this afternoon and to night. Our suffering did not mean that God had forsaken us. When we realize that God never leaves nor forsakes us, we can be at peace. When we give control to God , He can work through our pain. We can grow spiritually by going through our discomforts and still trusting God.

God has not promised us a life of ease. We go through many trials through a lifetime but when we look back on our life, we can see how mush we have grown in our faith. Each trial prepared us for the next trial. A baby Christian to a full grown Christian.
OH BETTY!!!! So right. I wish more would realize this. The suffering that takes us to our knees, raises us up to God's presence and the sure knowledge of His mercy in our trials. How on earth can we share the comfort of God to others if we have not first experienced it ourselves!!!!

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 New International Version (NIV)
Praise to the God of All Comfort
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 5 For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.

Betty

July 30, 2019
Happy Tuesday,

Cling to God

In our distress, we seek out advice, from very everyone but God. It’s okay to seek advice from people who are in them same situation as us and may have great ideas. Let us go to God first. Seek His comfort and ask Him for His peace.

It is hard when hear of other Christians, who have chosen to lie down their faith in God and choose to go the way of the world. Instead of clinging to our Heavenly Father, they have chosen to abandon their Heavenly Father for the temporary happiness of the world.

When a Christian who is know worldwide, abandons their faith in God and makes a point of apologizes for what the Bible says, and announces that they have given up their faith in Christ, they have the blood on their hands of everyone they have led astray.

There is a world wide challenge where people are denying the existence of the Holy Spirit on video and putting this on the internet. This is the unpardonable sin. For if we deny the existence of the Holy Spirit there is no one else that can convict them of their sin. Some are bragging about their decision and others are amused by this. It is heartbreaking to see young people rejecting Heaven for hell, for amusement or to impress others.

My dear friends, let us cling to Jesus. The devil would seek to lead us astray, but if we cling to Jesus, we will be saved. Eternity with Jesus is our reward.
Betty

Betty

July 31, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

The Earth Is Trembling

Both, Hubby and I are having trouble remembering words. Usually I can think of the word or he can think of the word. Today the word was class action. He finally thought of it. Today instead of getting upset we took it with a grain of salt.

There is a lot of upsetting things in the world. The devil will tell us that it is God’s fault. The reality is judgment is coming for this world, but it is the devil’s fault. We are experiences the birth pains. Why is God allowing birth pains? To warn the world of His coming. Some are hearing the call and accepting salvation. Others are buying in to the devil’s call blaming global warmness. Changing your hair spray is not going to stop what is goin on. Why is it the devil’s fault. He has been promoting sin, since Adam and Eve.

The Heavenly Father is saying that He is coming soon and the age of grace will soon be over. Some Christians do not want to hear the rapture is happening soon, because the rapture will interfere with the plans on earth. Nothing on earth can compare with the Glories of Heaven. Sinners do not want to hear the truth because they are enjoying their sinful lives too much.

Christians , let us not fear as the birth pains increase. God is still in control. Whether we live or die we are with God. Death is nothing to fear, if we belong to God. Instead of fear of the birth pains, we rejoice with the knowledge of the soon return.
Betty.

Judy4Jesus

July 31, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

The Earth Is Trembling

Both, Hubby and I are having trouble remembering words. Usually I can think of the word or he can think of the word. Today the word was class action. He finally thought of it. Today instead of getting upset we took it with a grain of salt.

There is a lot of upsetting things in the world. The devil will tell us that it is God’s fault. The reality is judgment is coming for this world, but it is the devil’s fault. We are experiences the birth pains. Why is God allowing birth pains? To warn the world of His coming. Some are hearing the call and accepting salvation. Others are buying in to the devil’s call blaming global warmness. Changing your hair spray is not going to stop what is goin on. Why is it the devil’s fault. He has been promoting sin, since Adam and Eve.

The Heavenly Father is saying that He is coming soon and the age of grace will soon be over. Some Christians do not want to hear the rapture is happening soon, because the rapture will interfere with the plans on earth. Nothing on earth can compare with the Glories of Heaven. Sinners do not want to hear the truth because they are enjoying their sinful lives too much.

Christians , let us not fear as the birth pains increase. God is still in control. Whether we live or die we are with God. Death is nothing to fear, if we belong to God. Instead of fear of the birth pains, we rejoice with the knowledge of the soon return.
Betty.
AMEN, Betty!! Soon, please Lord, SOON!!
Thank you, sister! I look forward to reading your posts everyday! :pray ing for you and hubby to feel well and have clear thinking! :hug