More than 2,000 Portland demonstrators take to street for 57th night in a row, clash with feds

NewWine2020

I am normally a mouse...a quiet, peace-loving introvert who prefers to mind my own business and avoid conflict, but sometimes I can really sympathize with the Sons of Thunder. As a parent, I would never have put up with such destructive behavior from my children when they were growing up. There's a saying: If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. The mayors of these cities have already give these protesters a hundred miles. There has been little consequence for their behavior, No spankings, no time out, no loss of privileges, no grounding for a month. Maybe these so called leaders have never raised children. If they have, I would hate to meet their children. They would have to be the worst kind of spoiled brats.

It's time to get tough, really, really tough, before these cities are obliterated.
I empathize so much with your feelings; I too am a very introverted and q
The word jacket made me think of yellow jackets. Find a way to transport a hive, and toss that into the crowd.
Can we get the “Murder hornets” on OUR side? Actually, they sound like they would probably take the side of leftists; maybe some honey badgers can be released into the crowd?

TrustinHim

Its going to be brute force I'm afraid to put down the anarchists. They don't respond to reason and have been allowed to feel that they have the upper hand. So now direct overwhelming force to clear out and detain the guilty has become the only effective response.

Additionally; I know this is strictly the worldly way to stop this. I do believe fervant prayer is needed to overcome the darkness there.
Rubber bullets when our country teeters on its edge... I think semi-jacketed hollowpoints would be more persuasive and I think it is justified.

Last edited:

Lovin Jesus

I look at my TV screen every day and each day a new eruption of violence, in several cities. I’ve never seen so much violence. Whatever violence that already existed in some cities like Chicago for years it had never been to the level it is now and it is spreading like a devastating cancer. Praying for this nation. Mostly praying for salvation for the unsaved and for Jesus to come for us.

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
I look at my TV screen every day and each day a new eruption of violence, in several cities. I’ve never seen so much violence. Whatever violence that already existed in some cities like Chicago for years it had never been to the level it is now and it is spreading like a devastating cancer. Praying for this nation. Mostly praying for salvation for the unsaved and for Jesus to come for us.
The US is destroying itself; it is easy to see how we fall from within and that's why we aren't mentioned in End times prophecy. :-( It is so very sad to see!! I am praying for salvation for the unsaved, too, and for Jesus to come!!

Lovin Jesus

Listening to Portland residents commenting on the news about the violence there. It’s so sad hearing them speak of how they’ve been lifelong residents and have always called it home until now. They’ve never seen it like it is and just want to live somewhere else now. One said when he walks around he feels like he’s walking in a funeral :(

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Listening to Portland residents commenting on the news about the violence there. It’s so sad hearing them speak of how they’ve been lifelong residents and have always called it home until now. They’ve never seen it like it is and just want to live somewhere else now. One said when he walks around he feels like he’s walking in a funeral :(
That is what those demonic clowns want .
They lie, steal, and destroy.
Sound familiar sister?

Amethyst

Angie ... †
The rich liberals in these areas will be moving out and taking their lovely voting habits to peaceful red areas where they will vote in the exact same way. When Repubs beat their chest and talk about people fleeing Dem cities as some sort of triumph they are completely missing the picture. :ohno

moosejive

The biggest majority of Oregon cities are conservative. 3 cities, which are the most populated, Portland, Salem, and parts of Eugene are very liberal.
I think in many states it is just this way. Iowa and Minnesota are basically conservative, but they are rural with the exception of a couple of large population centers . And the larger universities and colleges are liberal just because that’s the nature of the beast.

Just 25 minutes south of me is one of the most liberal cities (with a university) in Iowa. My sister went to school there about 30 years ago and told me about her freshman English class, that even now is hard to believe. :oops: The instructor, while class was meeting, invited any student that was interested to a group meeting at her home of Wiccans! Freshman basic education classes hold 200-300 students, so can you imagine over the years how many people have been recruited to that type of life. The students that are indoctrinated with the lies and go out into society with that agenda...:rolleyes::0_O:frust No wonder it has been growing so much because those students go into every part of society.
I’m sure even back then liberals would have gone off their rockers if Jesus or Christianity was blatantly promoted that that.

Lovin Jesus

The rich liberals in these areas will be moving out and taking their lovely voting habits to peaceful red areas where they will vote in the exact same way. When Repubs beat their chest and talk about people fleeing Dem cities as some sort of triumph they are completely missing the picture. :ohno
Yes. They take their trash and just dump it on someone else’s lawn. A lot of elites left California because of bad policy and bad economics taking their ideology with them to states like Texas which use to be a red state and now turning very blue

Last edited:

TrustinHim

The US is destroying itself; it is easy to see how we fall from within and that's why we aren't mentioned in End times prophecy. :-( It is so very sad to see!! I am praying for salvation for the unsaved, too, and for Jesus to come!!
Actually the leftist anarchists are being allowed to get away with all this destruction. Our military needs to be turned loose on them and politicians that have collaborated arrested. They are not powerful, just unopposed.