More Parentheses

ReadyOrNot

Speaking of punctuation, I read an article that said that the use of 2 spaces after the period at the end of each sentence is a rude and wasteful use of text space- and that only the ‘older generation’ doesn’t know this and continues to do this. The writer wrote about how irritating it is to read text by ‘older folks’ - just another ignorant habit. Really????
Oh, and I like to use a lot of dashes- along with dots and parentheses and quotation marks!

crossnote

Speaking of punctuation, I read an article that said that the use of 2 spaces after the period at the end of each sentence is a rude and wasteful use of text space- and that only the ‘older generation’ doesn’t know this and continues to do this. The writer wrote about how irritating it is to read text by ‘older folks’ - just another ignorant habit. Really????
Oh, and I like to use a lot of dashes- along with dots and parentheses and quotation marks!
The author of that article must be a grammar fascist. as well as an 'age-ist'. :tapping

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
......and that only the ‘older generation’ doesn’t know this and continues to do this. The writer wrote about how irritating it is to read text by ‘older folks’ - just another ignorant habit. Really????
Perhaps this person is not appreciative of valuable wisdom and guidance an older generation can give. No matter how 'clumsy' wisdom and guidance may be shared, it is of much more abundent worth than a streamlined article of foolishness and unrighteousness. So, my wonderful older brothers and sisters in Christ......write on, maaaaaaaan! :lol

:hug

madcat

Welcome Crossnote. Does music have relevance in that name ?? You like parentheses, and I am a fan of quotation marks. Don’t think I post much without them !

:welcome :wave