More Parentheses

crossnote

Hello, I am eager to be in discussion with this group, sharing and learning. Looking over the titles of the threads and reading some of the posts it appears it will be a 'one accord' type experience rather than more 'sucker punches' from theological liberals trying to feign themselves as born again Christians. (I have been encountering that on a few other 'Christian' forums as of late).
Here, I hope to be an encouragement in the importance of the actual Gospel, in the importance of Scripture (which is God's spoken Word written down, yet alive) and to encourage others not to faint in the battles ( personal and culture wars, both being spiritual at their root).
Thanks for the privilege and opportunity.

p.s. As you can see, I like to use parentheses (even though wrongly at times. LOL)

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Welcome!

I hope to be an encouragement in the importance of the actual Gospel, in the importance of Scripture (which is God's spoken Word written down, yet alive) and to encourage others not to faint in the battles ( personal and culture wars, both being spiritual at their root).
Thanks for the privilege and opportunity.
I think encouragement to stay the course and strong in the Lord despite the chaos being fomented is a great idea!

ItIsFinished!

Welcome Crossnote.
I also like my parenthesis and dots ;)
After reading your post about other "Christian " forums, I would say be very aware.
Not all of them are Christian as they like to promote.
That being said, this site is absolutely awesome with many upon many wise, beautiful, pleasant, caring, loving, interesting brothers and sisters in Christ.
Tons of great information and much to learn from.
May The Lord bless you , guide you, strengthen you, and encourage you .

Judy4Jesus

Welcome Crossnote!! You'll see me giving lots of :pray ers :hug gies :inlove kiss on the cheek (as I use it for!) Please, let us all get to know you, your prayer requests, your questions...oh, and if you look down forum there's a "I hate to admit it but..."...lol, (many groans from the bros & sisters right now) you can even tell us your quirks! :biggrin
:welcome

crossnote

Welcome crossnote! Care to share a little of your story, your background? To help everyone get to know you?
it's a loooong story and easily misunderstood, but others will get a sense of me through my everyday posts, rather than one lump sum lol.
Basically though, God had taken me out of an upbringing of atheism/humanism and then from an anarchist/Yippie (remember those?) then from the occult/witchcraft/Eastern Mysticism into the Kingdom of His beloved Son through the new birth 45 years ago. :)

Kaatje

good one. I'm not fond of long posts, especially the long one's expecting me to respond LOL.
I figure a person has a grasp of his subject matter in indirect proportion to the length of his/her explanation.
Agree with you.
My posts are usually concise, but that has more to do with the fact English is not my native tongue.
When my posts are longer, I’m forwarding other people’s articles!