More New Age under the radar....

Anewcreationinjesus

Urgh!!! Have just heard about an "earthing blanket" people are buying to "help them sleep".... And if you look at the company's website it sounds straight out of the New Age Handbook....

With mention of "people need to reconnect to the earth" and "mother earth" and "harness the earth's energy while you sleep", there's only one suitable emoji...

:puke

So much New Age deception cloaked under "health and wellness" if you dig and research beneath it, it's all incredibly dubious....remember lots of these people see themselves as "lightworkers" or "healers" or "holistic therapists" and behind it is the same thing.... New Age demonic deception....

Am doing a bit more research on this "earthing" and it sounds like earth worship and climate change propaganda all rolled into one..here's a quote from one of their websites :

"Our connection to nature, the planet and the universe is vital, many of us have become separated from our basic bond with mother earth"...

:explode

"Earthing blanket" indeed!! Think I'll stick to my normal duvet thanks!!!

Last edited:

Salluz

Urgh!!! Have just heard about an "earthing blanket" people are buying to "help them sleep".... And if you look at the company's website it sounds straight out of the New Age Handbook....

With mention of "people need to reconnect to the earth" and "mother earth" and "harness the earth's energy while you sleep", there's only one suitable emoji...

So much New Age deception cloaked under "health and wellness" if you dig and research beneath it, it's all incredibly dubious....remember lots of these people see themselves as "lightworkers" or "healers" or "holistic therapists" and behind it is the same thing.... New Age demonic deception....

Am doing a bit more research on this "earthing" and it sounds like earth worship and climate change propaganda all rolled into one..here's a quote from one of their websites :

"Our connection to nature, the planet and the universe is vital, many of us have become separated from our basic bond with mother earth"...

I don't know anything about the voodoo blankets :lol, but I do know that weighted blankets can be really comfortable and help with sleep, especially for people with anxiety or adhd, but that is just physiological, not magical. I have no recommendations for magical blankets

athenasius

My daughter tries to remove the basic bond with mother earth whenever her daughters come in from playing in the great out of doors. There's a LOT of earth left on them. And if they've been dragging a blanket out there thru the mud, there's more yet where THAT came from and my daughter tries to discourage such relics.

antitox

The whole earth thing is designed to make the individual less important; of less value. That way earth gets prioritized above human life. Then you can treat people with less regard and thus conclude that some people just need to die or be exterminated or euthanized for the "greater good." That's where it goes. We're polluting the earth so there needs to be less people on the earth.
Remember the movie Logan's Run? Their lives got capped off in their thirties.

FaithnHope

There’s a trend of “grounding” as well. “Grounding, also called earthing, is a therapeutic technique that involves doing activities that “ground” or electrically reconnect you to the earth. This practice relies on earthing science and groundingphysics to explain how electrical charges from the earth can have positive effects on your body.”

We seem to becoming dumber and dumber every year.
I am part Blackfoot and many non-Christian relatives don’t understand why I don’t want to embrace their paganism. I’ve seen how demonic these “harmless” practices really are. My SIL hears voices and they aren’t they Holy Spirit. I’m sad for those who get sucked into this stuff.