More Confusion in Schools

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Great points. There are some doors we are warned to never open. Do not let the devil get a foothold. God's commands and warnings are a good place to start if you want a list of those doors.
It is disgusting what these liberals are doing to brainwash :puke our children, and grandchildren into their evil demonic ways! Don't give Satan :diablo an inch he wants to be your ruler. His plan is to keep people from believing and receiving Jesus the gift of salvation. He doesn't want them to get saved, and follow the ways of God.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Can you imagine what it will be like for those who are left behind?
A living nightmare. Thanking You Jesus for making the way for sinners to live with you in a sinless place-heaven! Accept Jesus now as your personal Savior and Lord so you are not here in the tribulation. Here is the prayer on the Rapture Forum gospel tract if you want to accept Jesus. Dear God, I know I have sinned against you and stand condemned. I need your forgiveness, therefore I need Jesus. I know Jesus can be my Savior if I turn to you and ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. I put my trust and hope in Jesus Christ and accept the free gift of salvation You have provided in Him. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen. Congratulations if you said this prayer and meant it you are now a child in the family of God. Looking forward to seeing you in heaven! :amen

Last edited:

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
A living nightmare. Thanking You Jesus for making the way for sinners to live with you in a sinless place-heaven! Accept Jesus now as your personal Savior and Lord so you are not here in the tribulation. Here is the prayer on the Rapture Forum gospel tract if you want to accept Jesus. Dear God, I know I have sinned against you and stand condemned. I need your forgiveness, therefore I need Jesus. I know Jesus can be my Savior if I turn to you and ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. I put my trust and hope in Jesus Christ and accept the free gift of salvation You have provided in Him. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen. Congratulations if you said this prayer and meant it you are now a child in the family of God. Looking forward to seeing you in heaven! :amen
Amen!!

Jan51

I used to wonder why God would pour out His wrath on one particular generation. It didn't seem "just"--mankind has always been sinful. So apparently there was going to be something/things way worse going on during the final generation, or things taking mankind or threatening to take mankind to some new level that God would not allow, that God would put a stop to. Kind of like what happened before the flood. There has always been sexual immorality, in its many disgusting forms. But today we are seeing it normalized, forced on children, and even pushed by government, and even welcomed into the "church." I wonder if that is part of it. Or if it is more along the lines of the ability to change humanity by genetic manipulation and the drive to meld computerization with the human brain. Or.............?????????

kathymendel

I think the apostasy in the "church" of today definitely plays into it. The people alive today who are attending such churches have no true biblical grounding, and the things going on within these churches are an abomination to God. He cannot let them continue on, and He has said He will spew them out of His mouth! His Word is true and He will do just that............. His wrath is coming........... and, very soon, too. Everything in this world is in lockstep now against Him........... He will not let it go on much longer.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
One of the greater doctrinal mistakes being force-fed on believers everywhere is "Kingdom Now" theology. I first encountered it in Bible college in the late 80's. Ozark Christian (Univ now) Joplin MO. and its sister Seminary Lincoln Christian in Lincoln IL. Both of these are the kingpins of this theology amongst the Independent Christian churches. I went one semester and bailed. I had to have a come-to-Jesus meeting with my professors. I told them I did not believe in baptismal regeneration, nor did I believe that God would go back on His promises for my salvation, and that I believed in a literal Millennial Period, literal tribulation, and literal Pre-Trib rapture of the church. They responded, "if you can intelligently back your beliefs up by the Scripture, we will not hold it against you." They kept their promise and I got all A's. But I could not stomach the promotion of Kingdom Now theology any longer, so I went to enrolled at a Baptist Univ.

That said, this thread any many others like it are proof that the world is getting worse and further from Jesus by the minute. The only time that it will become completely God-fearing is day one of the Millennial kingdom. So bye-bye KN theology!

Last edited:

Kem

Citizen
But today we are seeing it normalized, forced on children, and even pushed by government, and even welcomed into the "church." I wonder if that is part of it. Or if it is more along the lines of the ability to change humanity by genetic manipulation and the drive to meld computerization with the human brain. Or.............?????????
Probably both of these things. Forcing sinful beliefs and behaviors on our children will give little chance for them to be saved. Another thing that is different now in our times, is that there doesn't appear to be any country to which someone could go to escape government enforced evil. The US and to a degree Canada, used to be places of freedom to worship and teach one's children as you wished but that is very rapidly coming to an end.