More Confusion in Schools

antitox

Lord have mercy. It's getting worse every time the subject comes up. And each time they throw more confusion into it. They are making gender like a college course. Pretty soon the people who are peddling this are going to need serious psychiatric help themselves. I figure this is going to drive more and more people for mental help. It's going to increase mental instability in the country. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Rocky Rivera

They should give them some REAL LGBT history such as the high history of anal cancers, suicides, sexually transmitted diseases, reduced lifespans, depression, and it goes on and on. The LGBT lifestyle is NOTHING to celebrate. Here's a link for an excellent book on it:

http://www.healthhazardsofhomosexuality.info/
Their disgusting, diseased-ridden tragic lives prove that there is nothing gay about being "gay".

antitox

No, there isn't going to be any happy times other than what they like about being the most promiscuous group on the planet. That is a medical fact, btw. Not only suicides, but murders as well. There are many out there who became bisexual from experimentation or threesomes. The problem is, once you open that door, it's really hard to close it back. It's hard to stop. The really great singer, Gioia, of the group "Expose" ended up bi from experimentation. Elton John was bi before he went totally gay. There are numerous others. It's slavery. They just don't know it because they're too busy seeking to get fulfillment from it.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
No, there isn't going to be any happy times other than what they like about being the most promiscuous group on the planet. That is a medical fact, btw. Not only suicides, but murders as well. There are many out there who became bisexual from experimentation or threesomes. The problem is, once you open that door, it's really hard to close it back. It's hard to stop. The really great singer, Gioia, of the group "Expose" ended up bi from experimentation. Elton John was bi before he went totally gay. There are numerous others. It's slavery. They just don't know it because they're too busy seeking to get fulfillment from it.
Great points. There are some doors we are warned to never open. Do not let the devil get a foothold. God's commands and warnings are a good place to start if you want a list of those doors.

InsuranceGuy

My friend is a therapist. She's also a believer. They are required to ask these questions. She is actually struggling in this area. Some of the kids she gets are gender fluid which means they identify as a girl one day and a boy another day. Basically whatever they feel like. They actually wear a bracelet that flips so people can see what gender they identify as that day... so they use the "proper" pronouns. This is where she struggles. She says it's hard enough when they are trans but it's more difficult when she has to figure out if they are Brittany or Brian the day they come in. This world is just getting crazier by the day.

I feel for your friend. I cannot imagine how difficult if would be to in her shoes. My mouth has always been my biggest weakness and I would end up telling them what I truly thought of gender neutrality. There is a boy at my daughters high school that shows other high school boys how to crossdress and "become" a woman on Snapchat. The school has no choice but to protect him like he's a bar of gold or they will be sued. It's sick.

antitox

That's what's so sad.....what they are doing to innocent children. That's enough to make all of us scream. They ruining a lot of lives - serious long term damage. Children's minds - as they grow can so easily develop a world outlook quite abnormal that would take years to get worked out and re-experienced. What a mountain to climb!

Last edited:

Rocky Rivera

It's sick what they're doing to kids. Their push for normalcy, beginning with indoctrination at grade school level shows us their true intention and goal -- they want the children! First it was Kenneth Parnell (Google this guy), and now there are hordes of Kenneth Parnells -- armed with law degrees, teaching credentials, doctors certificates, and bureaucratic power.

mikhen7

It's sick what they're doing to kids. Their push for normalcy, beginning with indoctrination at grade school level shows us their true intention and goal -- they want the children! First it was Kenneth Parnell (Google this guy), and now there are hordes of Kenneth Parnells -- armed with law degrees, teaching credentials, doctors certificates, and bureaucratic power.
Hi Rocky. This thread is not really about convicted Sex Offenders. It is about liberals trying to force their sickening agenda's on our kids at schools. But yes, society is full of those sicko's too.

mikhen7

Here is another headline from the BBC:
British Schoolchildren Are Taught There Are 100-Plus Genders in New Video Series
A new BBC video resource produced for schools and geared toward British children ages 9-12 teaches that there are more than 100 gender identities and that people who are critical of transgender ideology “just don’t know any better yet.”

The nine-video “Big Talk” series shows children ages 9-12 asking adults about a range of topics, including puberty, sex, different-looking families and gender.

The English-based Christian Institute was among the first groups to report on the series.

Asked what the different gender identities are, a teacher in the “Identity” video says, “So we know we’ve got male and female, but there are over 100, if not more, gender identities now.”

She adds, “You’ve got some people who might call themselves genderqueer, who are just like ‘I don’t really want to be anything in particular, I’m just going to be me.’”

An accompanying teacher’s guide includes suggested questions to ask children. Among them:
“What’s the difference between sex and gender?”
“What are the different gender identities?”
“What do you think transgender means?”
“When do people feel like they want to change gender?”
“What does stereotypes mean?”
The teacher’s guide also suggests a “descriptive writing” project for students in which they will imagine what it would feel like to have a different gender from their family and friends.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/class-clips-video/pshe-ks2-the-big-talk/zn8f7nb

mikhen7

British Schoolchildren Are Taught There Are 100-Plus Genders in New Video Series
I believe there must be a special place in hell for all adults who lead children away from God's truth and on a the wide path to destruction.
Edited to add:
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God." - Luke 18:16b

Mat 18:6-7, 10 "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. (7) Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!"
(10) "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

Last edited:

antitox

I believe there must be a special place in hell for all adults who lead children away from God's truth and on a the wide path to destruction.
I would not question that. It' just unbelievable how an adult(s) could be so stupid to stoop to such things - but guess what? We're in the New Age.. :shocked I cannot wrap my head around it - it's too wicked. They are engineering those children into a bunch of little Chewbaccas. This is so egregious that for anyone to dream up deceptive educational mental gymnastics and TOTALLY screw up the mind of a child will reap alot of trouble for himself.

Last edited:

Momma D

My son teaches 4th grade at a K-6 school.
Last year the students were asked if they were interested in starting a club which would be beneficial to our city.
Our adopted grandson decided to start a club which would keep the school grounds and several city parks .clear of litter.
He invited me to the award ceremony for the top groups. His got an honorable mention and a plaque.
The winner was a boy who is transitioning to a girl. That group has two members (including himself) and received $1000.
How is that beneficial to our city, or any other city?
Our mayor, who is a Christian, presented the awards, not only that one 'group', but to the top six groups.
She looked like she was going to lose her cookies...

Last edited:

Rocky Rivera

My son teaches 4th grade at a K-6 school.
Last year the students were asked if they were interested in starting a club which would be beneficial to our city.
Our adopted grandson decided to start a club which would keep the school grounds and several city parks .clear of litter.
He invited me to the award ceremony for the top groups. His got an honorable mention and a plaque.
The winner was a boy who is transitioning to a girl. That group has two members (including him) and received $1000.
How is that beneficial to our city, or any other city?
Our mayor, who is a Christian, presented the awards.
She looked like she was going to lose her cookies...
My goodness I would have quit being mayor if I were required to do that! Who decides who gets the award, anyway?

Momma D

My goodness I would have quit being mayor if I were required to do that! Who decides who gets the award, anyway?
My opinion is that having Christians in public office is a good thing . I would hate to see Christians step down from office...keep them where they can be a positive influence. They are elected to represent the community, and sometimes they have to do things they don't agree with. But her light still shines...
Her influence in the community is strong...she is always one of the major speakers at our National Day of Prayer service, and that alone sends a powerful message. There are typically 300+ people in attendance.

I don't actually know who makes the decision on these awards...I'll have to ask my son.

Your comment is legit, though. I just see it in from a little different perspective...

Last edited:

antitox

The really sad thing is, I think, that as more and more kids become confused over this whole agenda, is that we are going to be seeing many, many more suicides among our youth.
No question about it. If people grow up confused, when they are older, the problems become a much greater weight upon them. They have alot of trouble trying to make sense of things because their perception from the outset was skewed.

SerenityRiver

what the heck ??? 100+ genders as someone who thought they where transgender i can understand wanting to be Trans as a way to fit in with the friends i have i have been battling for years to be my birth gender ( female ) my husband wants me to be male and my friends also want this i been battling with a personality disorder called Borderline Personality disorder as one of the symtooms of it is indenity issues and no sense of self or who or what i was , some of my friends also have this disorder and have changed there sex one of them being a minster at the church i was going to i am now going to another church and i want to be saved i believe that the world has gone mad with new genders there is only male and female ( sometimes there is intersexed but rarely ) i have been fighting with my husband and his ideas of what i am , i still in touch with the people of the old church and i am still a member there but i wish to go to this new church more my husband makes me go to the LGBT groups so i need to try and get away from them i know i will lose friends but am never alone, Jesus is with me always