Money For Nothing: Universal Basic Income to Be Trialed in England

lismore

A trial of universal basic income (UBI) will be trialled for the first time in England where 30 people will be given a monthly stipend with no strings attached.
I heard that some people in the country were pushing the idea. It does seem very odd, giving people a guaranteed income to do nothing. Good evidence that we're in the last days though, when odd is the new normal. God Bless :)

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I heard that some people in the country were pushing the idea. It does seem very odd, giving people a guaranteed income to do nothing. Good evidence that we're in the last days though, when odd is the new normal. God Bless :)

It's all about not being labeled a racist [sigh]

And misguided good intentions of (real) liberals (not Commie impersonators)

alisani

It's all about keeping a certain segment of society in servitude. Love builds up and wants to improve. The opposite of love is this that keeps people down. Don't get me wrong - we should help people, but this is not the way to do it.
Amen. I agree with this completely. To me, this is an easy way to create a mass of people dependent on a satanic government. A government in which people will be required to worship the devil in order to maintain a very basic survival. Get people conditioned to live on this and how many will be ready and willing to take the mark when the time comes??

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Wonder how this ties in with the 15 minute cities?

"Papers, please"

Most totalitarian governments severely limit where and how far people can go. To this end, cities have been historically been divided into zones/similar, and restricted movement between urban, suburban, and rural areas. This also provides TPTB with tasks for their henchmen so they don't get bored and get into "mischief"

Back