Mobile Evangelism

Lookingup83

I've been wanting to give out tracts and create a prayer request box and I think I've come up with a crafty idea.

I found these magnetic pockets that I can stick to my car and put some prayer request cards and tracts in. I'm hoping this works.

LisaJoe1986

I've been wanting to give out tracts and create a prayer request box and I think I've come up with a crafty idea.

I found these magnetic pockets that I can stick to my car and put some prayer request cards and tracts in. I'm hoping this works.
Can you post the link for purchasing these pockets?

Lookingup83

They are listed as Charles Leonard Magnetic Pockets. The link is being weird.

I haven't been out much to test it!

Lookingup83

How are you planning to keep the tracts dry? Here is KY, rain would be a constant issue.
I'm not going to put them out if it's rainy. They look like they can handle anything but rain lol. We don't get a ton of rainy days so it should work fine.

Lynn

Longing for Home
The number of days before the Church is removed from the earth has gone down to very few. We must be busy about our Father's business. In this time of isolation, it's a good idea to remember how quickly our lives all changed (suddenly!)
That being the case, I would like to post a few verses of Scripture dealing with salvation:
John 3:16
John 14:6
Acts 4:12
2Cor. 5:21
Please add more, if you have other verses.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The number of days before the Church is removed from the earth has gone down to very few. We must be busy about our Father's business. In this time of isolation, it's a good idea to remember how quickly our lives all changed (suddenly!)
That being the case, I would like to post a few verses of Scripture dealing with salvation:
John 3:16
John 14:6
Acts 4:12
2Cor. 5:21
Please add more, if you have other verses.
John 1:12-13, Ephesians 2:8-10, Romans 10:9-13, and I John 5:10-13.