Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Signs "PRO Act" Protecting Abortion Access Into Law

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
:puke

:cry

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Signs "PRO Act" Protecting Abortion Access Into Law​

By Caroline Cummings
Updated on: January 31, 2023 / 12:41 PM / CBS Minnesota

"ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Gov. Tim Walz on Tuesday signed legislation establishing a "fundamental right" to an abortion in law, a move that represents a victory for Democrats at the State Capitol and positions Minnesota as the only state in the region to guarantee access after the fall of Roe v. Wade.

"Your access to reproductive health and your right to make your own health care decisions are preserved and protected," said Gov. Tim Walz. "And because of this law, that won't change with the political wins or makeup of the Supreme Court. This is a bill for Minnesota today and all future generations."

The "Protect Reproductive Options Act" codifies protections for not just abortion, but also contraception, fertility treatments, sterilization and other reproductive health care.

Minnesota is now among the first states in the country to strengthen abortion protections in a post-Roe America."

More
https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/n...esday-codifying-abortion-rights-in-state-law/

Dear God, please have mercy on our state. Please remember your children, saved by Jesus' blood, to whom His righteousness is imputed.

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I wonder what would happen if a Christian crisis pregnancy center moved in next-door to every abortion clinic in the country :hmmm

TPTB can't say anything about zoning not allowing it since there would already be a "women's reproduction clinic" there. Just so long as no one harassed or hassled anyone, and perhaps having the choice right there might make a difference :smile There are many permutations on the theme if a crisis pregnancy center were deemed "too inflammatory" or "too much potential for violence" or etc.: a church (with an on-site Pastor and/or counselor and/or nurse), a Christian counseling center, a Christian healthcare clinic, a Christian family healthcare clinic, etc., etc., etc.

Last edited:

MapleLeaf

This mania to kill the unborn is a symptom of the spiritual battle. It really has that religious zeal about it.

cheeky200386

Abortion is NOT a reproductive right. If you are pregnant, you have already used your right to reproduce. Abortion is murder, plain and simple.
I do feel for actual rape victims. I do believe God will use that trauma to bless the mom with her baby. I am glad I've never been in that position though. I'm currently pregnant now and it's a HUGE sacrifice, I shudder thinking of being pregnant with a rapist's child. I need to pray for those women and young girlsb(even harder for me to imagine as a minor being raped and pregnant) to have all the help they need met through God's mercy so that they don't kill that innocent baby.

bigmoose

A child of the King
Imagine these people standing before the Great White Throne and answering to this abomination. Oh boy
What is so sad... is it will be as you state if they are not repentant before they meet Him...
this decision broke my heart also

Back