Minister says US will never attack Iran nuclear facilities; Israel may act alone

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Minister says US will never attack Iran nuclear facilities; Israel may act alone
Tzachi Hanegbi, a close ally of Netanyahu, says in the future there ‘may be no choice’ other than an Israeli strike to prevent a nuclear-armed Islamic Republic
By TOI staff
2 February 2021

A Likud minister close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday the US will never attack Iran’s nuclear program, and Israel will have to decide whether to launch such a strike alone or come to terms with a nuclear-armed Islamic Republic. The statement came as tensions heated in the Middle East, with Iran ramping up its nuclear program with ongoing violations of its 2015 deal with world powers, and the US and Israel issuing threats and warnings.

Some of the activity is tied to the changing of the guard at the White House. The Trump administration stepped up its pressure on Iran as its tenure drew to a close, while the Biden administration is expected to take a softer approach, despite opposition from Israel and its other regional allies.

“The United States will never attack the nuclear facilities in Iran. Israel must decide whether it will accept a nuclear Iran,” Tzachi Hanegbi told the Kan public broadcaster. “Israel will be forced to act independently to remove this danger.”

more............ https://www.timesofisrael.com/minis...iran-nuclear-facilities-israel-may-act-alone/

Anastacia

I wonder how long until Israel moves against Iran! They can't wait too long since Iran has already increased their enriching.

** Does anyone know the Democrat "reasons" for being allies with Iran?
I understand they do not support Israel because they are standing up for the poor, sad, oppressed, victimized, abused, starved and displaced Palestinians.
But how do they justify supporting Iran??

Thanks for any insight!

daygo

But doesn't Israel need to act to ensure Bible prophecy?
No, because of Jeremiah 49 v 34 and 35 to 39. Imo this is Elam namely sw Iran and where the nuclear reactor are on a tectonic plate so I think God will cause a massive earthquake if need be to destroy the facilities and therefore disperse the population and do the job easily, if Israel or America or anyone else doesn't do anything.

jayhawkbasketball

The US won’t attack Iran. We’ve been hearing these rumors since 9/11 and the second Gulf War. Every year Iran is supposedly 6-12 months away from “the bomb”. 18 years ago I thought differently about this possibility, but not anymore.

I also don’t think Iran is foolish enough to use a nuke / dirty bomb if they have one. I think they understand very clearly how horrible the repercussions would be.

Israel will do what they have to do, but only as a last resort.

DanLMP

I also don’t think Iran is foolish enough to use a nuke / dirty bomb if they have one. I think they understand very clearly how horrible the repercussions would be.

I'm not convinced of this yet. IMO, their Twelver Shia mentality is what is driving them down this dark road.

They see it as a moral imperative to create a war in the ME in order to get their Mahdi to cut his vacation short down in his well and come out to give a smack down to all of Iran’s enemies.

athenasius

The US won’t attack Iran. We’ve been hearing these rumors since 9/11 and the second Gulf War. Every year Iran is supposedly 6-12 months away from “the bomb”. 18 years ago I thought differently about this possibility, but not anymore.

Israel will do what they have to do, but only as a last resort.
I think it's not so much the rumours being purest speculation and politically expedient lies being told to bolster your various President's State Dept agendas, but the fact of the Restrainer acting to restrain.

Iran has every reason to bomb due to the Twelver thing Dan mentions but why they don't and why Israel didn't and why the USA didn't comes down to something I think the Bible might shed light on

and that would be the action of The Restrainer.

God is holding some stuff back for now. Maybe we see it before we go up in the Rapture, maybe not. My theory is that God is holding it all back till the Ezekiel 38 event at which time HE will personally deal with all of Iran's nukes, fulfilling the Elam prophecy that @daygo mentions perhaps in that same time frame.