Millennium Talk

dreamermind

I’ve often wondered what our lives will be like in the millennium. Something we all have to look forward too!

I’ve read there will be a Mountain of the House of the Lord in Isaiah 2:2-4 where people from all nations will go to visit. It seems like it will be a place for teaching and a sort of courthouse where decisions of the world will be made.

And in Matthew 19:28 we will sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

In Zechariah 14:16 it says we will celebrate the Feast of Boots.

In Amos 9:11-15 it says we will be planting vineyards and drinking their wine in the newly rebuilt city of Jerusalem!

I do have one question if anyone knows. In Revelation 20:1-5 it says that “The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.” Who are the rest of the dead?

I’ve often wondered what our lives will be like in the millennium. Something we all have to look forward too!

I’ve read there will be a Mountain of the House of the Lord in Isaiah 2:2-4 where people from all nations will go to visit. It seems like it will be a place for teaching and a sort of courthouse where decisions of the world will be made.

And in Matthew 19:28 we will sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

In Zechariah 14:16 it says we will celebrate the Feast of Boots.

In Amos 9:11-15 it says we will be planting vineyards and drinking their wine in the newly rebuilt city of Jerusalem!

I do have one question if anyone knows. In Revelation 20:1-5 it says that “The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.” Who are the rest of the dead?

The damned.

castcrowns

So they who die and are sent to hell do come back after the 1,000 years. And THEN the final judgment. Ok.
Yes, this last judgment is for the lost souls only.
They are all the damned from the pre-flood era through those born during the Millennium Kingdom who are killed by Jesus when they rebel along with Satan.
After the last judgment, called the Great White Throne Judgment, all of the resurrected lost souls will be thrown into the Lake of Fire where the Antichrist and False Prophet have already been for the previous one thousand years.
Satan and the fallen angels will also be thrown into the Lake of Fire, as well as Death and Hades.
The reason that this current earth and universe are destroyed is to start over with a clean, sinless slate of Creation.
In the new earth, sin will never exist. All the redeemed will live there and not even know what sin is.

Back