Military whistleblower goes public with claims US has secret UFO retrieval program: ‘Terrestrial arms race’

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Above my pay grade, but people believe certain things for many reasons. This person may really believe what he is saying, that doesn't mean it's true.

The person may be Public Affairs (spokesperson), whose job it is to disseminate the "official word" and have no control over content.
Or Intel . . .

Last edited:

Carl

The Canadian (can't remember his name) the survivalist that had the programs about surviving in the wild. He ran into big foot stories in a village while he was camping near them. Allegedly some big foots did not want people camping in certain areas of the forest. He investigated and came to a conclusion, but I missed a couple of the last programs in the series.

athenasius

OK, thanks for your reply, although there are many things here that I can refute from my deeper study on this subject, I won't on this thread or it will be shut down. Have a blessed day.:)
As Dave said, it is a side issue, and you aren't alone, there are several others here on RF who would also graciously disagree with me on this issue, and I have great respect for them and for you-- even though we may disagree on a minor issue from time to time I think it's safe to say that we all hold our positions after careful thought and prayer, and don't come to our conclusions casually. I don't want to derail this thread or cause it to shut down. Apologies.

That out of the way, I woke up this morning to this news report: https://www.8newsnow.com/investigat...er-several-report-something-falling-from-sky/

which reports that a bunch of people including the cops, saw a ball of light land, and some poor homeowner is caught on 911 tape begging for help as he and his family (who the news people say are credible) were facing "aliens" roaming around the back yard. That would simply be laughable, except for the fact that the police and neighbours also saw stuff. The police didn't see or catch up to the 8-10 foot tall aliens-- but the very fact this is being taken seriously and reported seriously is quite something. More deception and deceptive disclosures I suppose.

Part of me wants to laugh at the invasion of big foot -- not little greys this time but tall ones so I'm calling it the big foots--- crash landing into some poor guy's back yard, invading his privacy, then leadfooting their own personal ball of light craft outta there leaving the poor home owner shook up and the police wishing someone ELSE had to write this up at the end of shift!

And the story evolved from the time I read it this morning with my coffee, it feels like the news people are slightly embarrassed to report on it, like it should be a tabloid article and they are distancing it a bit.

Leaving the home owner to cope with the damage to his reputation. If Arizona is a state that allows homeowners to shoot invaders from anywhere invading their space, maybe he'll try a little target practice on the aliens next time.

Like that Independence Day movie: "I'm BAAAACK!" as the real hero of the story blows up the aliens that wrecked his life.

Last edited:

HisGloryIsPrecious

As Dave said, it is a side issue, and you aren't alone, there are several others here on RF who would also graciously disagree with me on this issue, and I have great respect for them and for you-- even though we may disagree on a minor issue from time to time I think it's safe to say that we all hold our positions after careful thought and prayer, and don't come to our conclusions casually. I don't want to derail this thread or cause it to shut down. Apologies.

That out of the way, I woke up this morning to this news report: https://www.8newsnow.com/investigat...er-several-report-something-falling-from-sky/

which reports that a bunch of people including the cops, saw a ball of light land, and some poor homeowner is caught on 911 tape begging for help as he and his family (who the news people say are credible) were facing "aliens" roaming around the back yard. That would simply be laughable, except for the fact that the police and neighbours also saw stuff. The police didn't see or catch up to the 8-10 foot tall aliens-- but the very fact this is being taken seriously and reported seriously is quite something. More deception and deceptive disclosures I suppose.

Part of me wants to laugh at the invasion of big foot -- not little greys this time but tall ones so I'm calling it the big foots--- crash landing into some poor guy's back yard, invading his privacy, then leadfooting their own personal ball of light craft outta there leaving the poor home owner shook up and the police wishing someone ELSE had to write this up at the end of shift!

And the story evolved from the time I read it this morning with my coffee, it feels like the news people are slightly embarrassed to report on it, like it should be a tabloid article and they are distancing it a bit.

Leaving the home owner to cope with the damage to his reputation. If Arizona is a state that allows homeowners to shoot invaders from anywhere invading their space, maybe he'll try a little target practice on the aliens next time.

Like that Independence Day movie: "I'm BAAAACK!" as the real hero of the story blows up the aliens that wrecked his life.
Crazy story. I wonder if they were looking for a sanctuary city?

Kenny

No worries, like you say it's a side issue and all I was trying to do was point out that the "Fallen Angels procreating with Human women view" is not the only

No worries, just trying to point out that the Angel theory is not the only theory for Gen 6. :)

pixelpusher

This is remarkably analogous with a new-ish Terry James b _ _ k I'm reading on kindle.

NewWine2020

Part of me wants to laugh at the invasion of big foot -- not little greys this time but tall ones so I'm calling it the big foots

Having long been fascinated by this topic (cryptids, aliens, etc.) from before I became saved I would hazard a guess that what you are referring to as "bigfoots" (bigfeet?) are the aliens categorized as "Nord's" for their appearance as tall, blonde haired, blue eyed humans.

If so, that's pretty brave of them showing up in todays politically correct madhouse....how long till the media informs us that "aliens iz racist!" :)

But on a serious note, it's kind of ominous how "the news" (which is 100% always controlled and filtered by people with big $$$ and an agenda) is "training" people to believe that "UFOS and aliens are real" after decades of the opposite message.

Just another buildup to the prefect deception to explain away the mass disappearing.

paul289

Part of me wants to laugh at the invasion of big foot -- not little greys this time but tall ones so I'm calling it the big foots

Having long been fascinated by this topic (cryptids, aliens, etc.) from before I became saved I would hazard a guess that what you are referring to as "bigfoots" (bigfeet?) are the aliens categorized as "Nord's" for their appearance as tall, blonde haired, blue eyed humans.

If so, that's pretty brave of them showing up in todays politically correct madhouse....how long till the media informs us that "aliens iz racist!" :)

But on a serious note, it's kind of ominous how "the news" (which is 100% always controlled and filtered by people with big $$$ and an agenda) is "training" people to believe that "UFOS and aliens are real" after decades of the opposite message.

Just another buildup to the prefect deception to explain away the mass disappearing.
In Revelation 6:8, it is mentioned that the 4th Horseman is given authority to allow the "beasts of the earth" among other things to kill a quarter of the earth. Some speculate that the various "cryptids" are part of the "beasts of the earth," that they are genetically altered humanoids, not unlike the Nephilim. They would be Satan's army in hiding to wreak havoc on earth. It will be a strange, terrible time if this is true.

Dave_97

Indeed. At first I thought it was a prank. It might be. But the body cam footage from the police is very odd, and the fact that the call came just a couple minutes after is weird too.

I hope we get to go home soon. I don't like this stuff.
What’s even stranger is the neighbor house captured a ground shockwave as if something heavy landed.

Then minutes later police get a call of 8-10 feet beings roaming their backyard.

Back