Military whistleblower goes public with claims US has secret UFO retrieval program: ‘Terrestrial arms race’

Dan the Elder

An Air Force veteran is blowing the whistle on alleged secret U.S. military programs which he claims have been retrieving craft of "non-human origin" for at least several decades.

David Charles Grusch, a 36-year-old decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, served the National Reconnaissance Office, acting as their representative to Congress’ Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. At the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, he also served from late 2021 to July 2022 as co-lead of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) analysis and its representative to the task force, which was recently renamed the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office.

The Debrief first reported Monday that Grusch said he filed a whistleblower complaint to Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) on classified information that he insists proves the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the U.S. government, its allies and defense contractors.

The recoveries have been determined through analysis to be "of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures," Grusch said.

The Pentagon cleared whistleblower David Charles Grusch to go public with his claims about an alleged secret U.S. military UFO retrieval program. (DANIEL SLIM/AFP via Getty Images)

"We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities," Grusch said of the information he submitted to Congress and the ICIG. "The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles."

Grusch also sat down for an interview with NewsNation, claiming that many senior and former intelligence officers, many of whom he knew nearly his whole career, began confiding in him and provided documents and other "proof" that they were part of a secret craft retrieval program that the UAP Task Force "was not read into."

"These are retrieving non-human origin technical vehicles, call it spacecraft if you will, non-human exotic origin vehicles that have either landed or crashed," Grusch said.

"Well, naturally, when you recover something that’s either landed or crashed. Sometimes you encounter dead pilots and believe it or not, as fantastical as that sounds, it’s true."

"We’re definitely not alone," he said. "The data points, quite empirically that we’re not alone."

Grusch told The Debrief that unidentified flying object (UFO) "legacy programs" have long been concealed within "multiple agencies nesting UAP activities in conventional secret access programs without appropriate reporting to various oversight authorities."

He said he sounded the alarm to Congress on the existence of a decades-long "publicly unknown Cold War for recovered and exploited physical material – a competition with near-peer adversaries over the years to identify UAP crashes/landings and retrieve the material for exploitation/reverse engineering to garner asymmetric national defense advantages."

A video of unidentified aerial phenomena is played as U.S. Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott Bray testifies before a House Intelligence Committee subcommittee hearing at the U.S. Capitol on May 17, 2022. (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)

"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the U.S. populace which is extremely unethical and immoral," Grusch told News Nation, recognizing a "great personal risk and obvious professional risk" in speaking out publicly on the topic.

Grusch said he began providing hours of recorded classified information transcribed into hundreds of pages which included specific data about the materials-recovery program to Congress starting in 2022.

A potential UFO was seen flying over a U.S. Marine base in 2021. The photo was obtained by Jeremy Corbell, who shared it with Fox News Digital. (@Jeremycorbell/WeaponizedPodcast.com)

"Individuals on these UAP programs approached me in my official capacity and disclosed their concerns regarding a multitude of wrongdoings, such as illegal contracting against the Federal Acquisition Regulations and other criminality and the suppression of information across a qualified industrial base and academia," Grusch told The Debrief.

Though specific data, such as the locations of recoveries and program names remain classified, and no physical materials have been provided to Congress, several current members of the recovery program have since spoken to the Inspector General’s office, corroborating information in Grusch’s complaint.

"His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence," Karl Nell, a retired Army Colonel who worked with Grusch on the UAP Task Force, told The Debrief.

Per protocol, Grusch notified the Department of Defense of the information he intended to disclose to The Debrief, and the Pentagon cleared those intended on-the-record-statements for open publication in April – just days before Grusch left the government.

Kenny

An Air Force veteran is blowing the whistle on alleged secret U.S. military programs which he claims have been retrieving craft of "non-human origin" for at least several decades.

David Charles Grusch, a 36-year-old decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, served the National Reconnaissance Office, acting as their representative to Congress’ Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. At the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, he also served from late 2021 to July 2022 as co-lead of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) analysis and its representative to the task force, which was recently renamed the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office.

The Debrief first reported Monday that Grusch said he filed a whistleblower complaint to Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) on classified information that he insists proves the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the U.S. government, its allies and defense contractors.

The recoveries have been determined through analysis to be "of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures," Grusch said.

The Pentagon cleared whistleblower David Charles Grusch to go public with his claims about an alleged secret U.S. military UFO retrieval program. (DANIEL SLIM/AFP via Getty Images)

"We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities," Grusch said of the information he submitted to Congress and the ICIG. "The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles."

Grusch also sat down for an interview with NewsNation, claiming that many senior and former intelligence officers, many of whom he knew nearly his whole career, began confiding in him and provided documents and other "proof" that they were part of a secret craft retrieval program that the UAP Task Force "was not read into."

"These are retrieving non-human origin technical vehicles, call it spacecraft if you will, non-human exotic origin vehicles that have either landed or crashed," Grusch said.

"Well, naturally, when you recover something that’s either landed or crashed. Sometimes you encounter dead pilots and believe it or not, as fantastical as that sounds, it’s true."

"We’re definitely not alone," he said. "The data points, quite empirically that we’re not alone."

Grusch told The Debrief that unidentified flying object (UFO) "legacy programs" have long been concealed within "multiple agencies nesting UAP activities in conventional secret access programs without appropriate reporting to various oversight authorities."

He said he sounded the alarm to Congress on the existence of a decades-long "publicly unknown Cold War for recovered and exploited physical material – a competition with near-peer adversaries over the years to identify UAP crashes/landings and retrieve the material for exploitation/reverse engineering to garner asymmetric national defense advantages."

A video of unidentified aerial phenomena is played as U.S. Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott Bray testifies before a House Intelligence Committee subcommittee hearing at the U.S. Capitol on May 17, 2022. (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)

"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the U.S. populace which is extremely unethical and immoral," Grusch told News Nation, recognizing a "great personal risk and obvious professional risk" in speaking out publicly on the topic.

Grusch said he began providing hours of recorded classified information transcribed into hundreds of pages which included specific data about the materials-recovery program to Congress starting in 2022.

A potential UFO was seen flying over a U.S. Marine base in 2021. The photo was obtained by Jeremy Corbell, who shared it with Fox News Digital. (@Jeremycorbell/WeaponizedPodcast.com)

"Individuals on these UAP programs approached me in my official capacity and disclosed their concerns regarding a multitude of wrongdoings, such as illegal contracting against the Federal Acquisition Regulations and other criminality and the suppression of information across a qualified industrial base and academia," Grusch told The Debrief.

Though specific data, such as the locations of recoveries and program names remain classified, and no physical materials have been provided to Congress, several current members of the recovery program have since spoken to the Inspector General’s office, corroborating information in Grusch’s complaint.

"His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence," Karl Nell, a retired Army Colonel who worked with Grusch on the UAP Task Force, told The Debrief.

Per protocol, Grusch notified the Department of Defense of the information he intended to disclose to The Debrief, and the Pentagon cleared those intended on-the-record-statements for open publication in April – just days before Grusch left the government.

Please can you supply a source for this story?

HisGloryIsPrecious

Laura Ingraham interviewed this guy last night. I only half listened because I was getting ready for bed. He didn’t sound too convincing. I think this is one of those things the government is releasing to distract us from the real stuff. At this point I don’t know if too many people care.

DanLMP

The important part of this story is not the specifics of the truth or falseness of the claims, but that these claims are being made at this point in history.

There are many who will believe these claims even if they are false.

This is essentially part of the setup for The End.

heisable2

I dont believe any of the OP. There is no intelligent life other than whats on our planet. Actually, intelligent life is decreasing on our planet.
Well that was a good one. I'll have to remember that intelligent life is decreasing on our planet. Who would have thought that that would happen in America. However for years as a Christian I had always been told that there are no specific aliens cuz according to the Bible God created us. And I was told that aliens were demons.

RonJohnSilver

I believe in aliens (demons) and that they will make their appearance before long, certainly after we're gone. They are, I think, interdimensional, not inter-galactic and they don't like us or anyone. Demons are their name and deception is their game. Satan is their boss and their efforts are for loss (Sorry). Anyway, I'm skeptical about recovered craft and will be until they roll one out for all to see. Now, back to watching the Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch and Ancient Aliens (you know, true stuff).

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Sounds like someone was disqualified from getting his military pension.

Mental illness can qualify one for a medical retirement or VA disability compensation. Depending on individual circumstances, disabilities, and VA determination of service connectedness, one can collect both a regular military pension and VA disability. But unless the rules have changed, a Veteran cannit collect both a medical retirement and VA disability since that would mean getting paid twice for the same disability(ies).

SarahRose

The Pentagon cleared whistleblower David Charles Grusch to go public with his claims

I know nothing about this kind of stuff. But as a layperson, it seems like the timing of this information coming out is calculated by more than just this “whistleblower.”

I think Satan’s working hard at this alien thing right now because he thinks the rapture is coming soon and he doesn’t want people to know what actually happened when it does occur.

MapleLeaf

I am still waiting for proof that Big Foot exists. :ahaha
When I was a kid I wanted him to be real so badly. Him and Loch Ness and the Ogo Pogo (Canada's vesion of the Loch Ness). I remember watching some of the conspiracy "documentaries" when they would still play on basic cable and hope it would show solid proof. I remember that even in my young mind that they were stretching things at best. I later would watch those documentaries specifically to see where their arguments fell apart.

I still lean towards this story being an outright lie/hoax. But if it's "real" then it's demonic. But yeah....a hoax to distract. Maybe they're testing how gullible the population is or even our anger towards the covid and trans narratives have spread to cause to distrust it all (I think there are definitely more people than ever who distrust it all)

J2

Laura Ingraham interviewed this guy last night. I only half listened because I was getting ready for bed. He didn’t sound too convincing. I think this is one of those things the government is releasing to distract us from the real stuff. At this point I don’t know if too many people care.
Tucker Carlson touched on it at the end of his first episode on Twitter tonight too

Back