Migrating from RR-BB

Trust&Obey

Hello everyone, I'm a little slow on the uptake and just noticed everyone was gone and had moved or migrated to RF.
:doh2

To be honest I haven't been online or even on my computer much for months now. So excited to see an active board!

Looking forward to meeting and conversing with fellow remnant believers!

Maranatha!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Hi Trust&Obey! Todd was gonna put a redirect on the RB webpage to auto-send folks here but for reasons unbeknownst to me it hasn't happened yet. Seemingly un-resolvable issues with the RB software after the upgrade led to the decision to shut that site down with the idea that RB members who weren't already active on RF would transition to RF.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hi Trust&Obey! Todd was gonna put a redirect on the RB webpage to auto-send folks here but for reasons unbeknownst to me it hasn't happened yet. Seemingly un-resolvable issues with the RB software after the upgrade led to the decision to shut that site down with the idea that RB members who weren't already active on RF would transition to RF.
I have been over there several times, and noticed it is still there. It is great to see people I knew from RF come over to fellowship with us, and I hope a lot more do as well. We have a lot of fun here with great topics, and a wonderful group of believers to fellowship with. I love having this Christian Forum for fellowship! :ring:bighug

Trust&Obey

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I recognize some of you and hope to get to know the rest of you all. I may not have a chance to check-in every day, at least for the next couple of weeks, but hope to soon. I have never been more in need of fellowship with like-minded believers. I'm a 52 year old Grandma from the Ozarks in southeast Missouri. Most of my life I've lived in a small rural town. Am currently depending on on-line pastors, because I cannot get what I need from my local church. Although he is gone, I listen to Adrian Rogers, also Charles Stanley. These mostly for my Christian walk. Dave Hunt has been a tremendous influence as is Billy Crone, Andy Woods, JD Farag, Jan Markell, Jack Hibbs, Lighthouse Trails, Arnold Fruchtenbaum. Many more, but those are some of the top of my list that I am currently studying with. And I am waiting and watching for that blessed hope, when Christ comes to get His Bride, the Church! Maranatha!