Microsoft Word Office 2021 (Home and Student)

Abed_nego2

I installed Office 2021 Home and Student. I didn't have any problems installing the application. I started getting the following message which says: We're sorry, but word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like for us to repair word. There are 3 options (1) Repair (2) Help (3) Close.

Pressing the repair tab does not fix the problem which is Error Code 30015-11 (3221356598). I have gone on the Microsoft forum and this seems to be a problem with the word application. I uninstalled Word 2021 using the SetupProd-OffScrub to get rid of any traces left behind from the uninstall. I then reinstalled Word 2021. It gets to the end of the install and stays there. It doesn't say the program was successful. I close the screen out and Word, Excel and Power Point have been installed on my computer. However, after doing all that I am still getting the same Error Code. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem. Microsoft isn't any help at all.

Abed_nego2

I am now using Free Office 2021 which is compatible with Word. I was able to get a refund on my purchase of Word 2021 (Home and Student). I appreciate those who have made suggestions. I'm now in the process of converting my word documents to free office format.