Merry Christmas!!!!

Reunionroundthecorner

I hope this is the right place to just wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

My prayer is for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ remember the true meaning of Christmas. If you are sad, alone, depressed or just living a nightmare, I pray the reason for the season would replace all negativity and bring you joy and happiness knowing the God of creation loves you more than you will ever know. He is with you and He is coming soon to give you your reward. Even so, Lord Jesus, come!

Love in Christ to all of you!

mattfivefour

My prayer is for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ remember the true meaning of Christmas. If you are sad, alone, depressed or just living a nightmare, I pray the reason for the season would replace all negativity and bring you joy and happiness knowing the God of creation loves you more than you will ever know. He is with you and He is coming soon to give you your reward. Even so, Lord Jesus, come!

What a beautiful Christmas prayer. Thank you! And may the blessings you have conferred on us return upon your own head and home.

alisani

Beautiful!!! May we all be blessed by remembering our blessings! May we rejoice in our salvation and our deliverance to come. And may we be strong in purpose, obedient to God's will and grateful that we have been redeemed from death by our greatest blessing, Christ. Let us be forgiving because we have been forgiven. That is the true gift of this season.

May this forum, its members, lurkers and even its enemies find succor and peace in this season.

HisGloryIsPrecious

Beautiful!!! May we all be blessed by remembering our blessings! May we rejoice in our salvation and our deliverance to come. And may we be strong in purpose, obedient to God's will and grateful that we have been redeemed from death by our greatest blessing, Christ. Let us be forgiving because we have been forgiven. That is the true gift of this season.

May this forum, its members, lurkers and even its enemies find succor and peace in this season.
AMEN!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I hope this is the right place to just wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

I really like your words. Jesus is all about love, and I :praythat many realize his promise that he will never leave us nor forsake us. He gives believers the fruit of the Spirit. The best Christmas gift would be :rapture. Wishing RF Family Merry Christmas Happy New Year!

Lovin Jesus

Merry Christmas to Rapture Forums family. May your Christmas day be blessed reflecting on our Lord and Savior who came as the Lamb of God to take away the sins of the world and give us the free gift of eternal life. John 3:16
Praying
"while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,"
Titus 2:13

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Happy (belated) Hanukkah! and Merry Christmas! everyone! May this be the last one :rapture

:tree . . . bet the tree in Heaven is ginormous and beautiful . . . :tree
. . . wonder how many strings of lights and extension cords . . .

And, Happy Birthday, Jesus! Wonder how big the cake has to be to serve everyone :eek :lol and how strong it has to be to hold al those candles :eek :lol :tongue :birthday
Wonder how long it takes for the angels to light all those candles . . . must be slow burning, no-drip :lol
. . . wonder if they ever use the relighting ones :lol

:pray :pray :amen :amen

PS: Dear God, please say to Mom and all the rest of our family for us :smile