MERGED: Marines sing " These are the days of Elijah"

iSong6:3

Re: America's Soldiers Singing "Days of Elijah"

:crying. Happy tears and chills! I had no idea.

Yes and amen, agreeing in prayer for these precious men and women. Abba, please keep each of them safe and inspired, knowing that indeed what they do is so important in these days... :pray::pray:

Thanks for posting this, brother. :hug

kobaan

Okay...can I triple like this!!!
That was AWESOME!
These are the guys I want protecting our country.

PS...I wish WE could all sing together like this!

pln4287

When my son graduated from basic training, we attended his graduation. While there we attended Sunday services with him. They played the song "I Can Only Imagine" and there was not a dry eye in the house. My son told me everybody from day one cried as they sang along.

Side note, my son entered the military very indifferent to his salvation. He came out a saved individual with strong beliefs in God. For all the attempts of the government trying to remove God from the military, I have to tell them it's going to take a whole lot of doing to turn the hearts around of those that love the Lord. :pray:

Carl

When my son graduated from basic training, we attended his graduation. While there we attended Sunday services with him. They played the song "I Can Only Imagine" and there was not a dry eye in the house. My son told me everybody from day one cried as they sang along.

Side note, my son entered the military very indifferent to his salvation. He came out a saved individual with strong beliefs in God. For all the attempts of the government trying to remove God from the military, I have to tell them it's going to take a whole lot of doing to turn the hearts around of those that love the Lord. :pray:
That is so wonderful. While the military through the politics is doing everything to separate government and Christianity. God finds a way to Choose Who He Will to be Saved!!!:yeah::read::hyper:

Sunny1

This is so very encouraging to me. Judging from the media, I thought that the military had become totally godless. I had no idea that worship like this was still going on. I really love seeing that male Christian camaraderie. It gives me hope!

Thanks for posting it!!!

Noah Cotterill

I see a bunch of Shamgars they will be!

"After Ehud came Shamgar son of Anath, who struck down six hundred Philistines with an oxgoad. He too saved Israel."
Judges 3:31

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables

This is so very encouraging to me. Judging from the media, I thought that the military had become totally godless. I had no idea that worship like this was still going on. I really love seeing that male Christian camaraderie. It gives me hope!

Thanks for posting it!!!
Apparently the troops can worship God freely off-duty! No doubt that would also include people of other faiths who are also serving in the American military. After all, this country was founded on freedom of religion...

Review the First Amendment at link:

-----> First Amendment | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal Information Institute

This is definitely an uplifting OP. I've already watched the video more than once.

Kem

Citizen

I've watched it more than once also. My youngest son was a Marine many years ago though of course, once a Marine, always a Marine. :nod

iSong6:3

Thanks for posting it!!!
:nod. And for me, I can picture even more how the Rapture might impact the US.

moosejive

I especially love when they all shout "OO-RAH!!" :yeah: the abandonment they are worshiping with does bring tears to my eyes....:nod. May God bless and protect them as they are serving the country, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.