Men Can Have Children?

Hallelujah

Jeremiah 30:6-8

Ask now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces turned into paleness?

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble (7 year tribulation); but he shall be saved out of it (pre-tribulation rapture).

I got a pretty good feeling that we are close my brothers and sisters. Its never to late to witness the gospel! Until its too late...

liv4Him

Son, Husband, Dad, Neighbor

Ask now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces turned into paleness?

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble (7 year tribulation); but he shall be saved out of it (pre-tribulation rapture).

I got a pretty good feeling that we are close my brothers and sisters. Its never to late to witness the gospel! Until its too late...

If this is not "the days of Noah" I don't want to see how far down this thing has to go.

But we are here for "such a time as this". What a privilege that we have to be born in this time when we can be used to be a witnesses for Jesus!

Hopefully we all take the opportunity we have been give and let the perfect love that cast out all fear overcome the fear of man and be the city on a hill that Jesus is calling us to be.

DanLW

I'd advise against using this to support the pre trib rapture. The passage is referring to Jacob, that is, the Jewish nation, not the church. The only way to make this a pre trib reference is to adopt the stance that the church replaces Israel and is what the passage refers to when it says "Jacob".

Back up to verse 4: "Now these are the words that the LORD spoke concerning Israel and Judah"

lismore

What a privilege that we have to be born in this time when we can be used to be a witnesses for Jesus!
Hello! Amen and amen. What an honour to be flying the flag right at the end of the Age, the fight is fiercest at the end but we're nearly there. Many faithful believers in past centuries longed to see the days we're living in, God has called each of us to stand for him where we are in these last of the last days. :)

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

I'd advise against using this to support the pre trib rapture. The passage is referring to Jacob, that is, the Jewish nation, not the church. The only way to make this a pre trib reference is to adopt the stance that the church replaces Israel and is what the passage refers to when it says "Jacob".

Back up to verse 4: "Now these are the words that the LORD spoke concerning Israel and Judah"
I would tend to agree with you. In the context I don’t believe this is talking about the pre- tribulation rapture. Having said that, I do agree with the OP, we are very close to that event.

lismore

Men can have children? NO.
No they can't. But according to the world they can. A woman can get pregnant, then identify and trans to a man and give birth. They're legally a man, they've got to be seen as a man and addressed as a man. Anyone who doesn't do this can be sacked or be arrested. And 'churches' and Christian leaders are falling over themselves to recognize this nonsense. Not only is the word of God on our side but common sense too, sadly now not so common. God Bless :)

Hallelujah

I think that you are correct here. This is not a good verse to support the pre-tribulation rapture. However, there are many other verses that do. Nevertheless, "Jacob's trouble" as I understand is the 7 year tribulation. I wasn't looking at it from the viewpoint that this applied specifically to Israel. I believe that this requires further study, but I think the message is pretty clear that we are living in this time period. At least that my take.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Men (XY) cannot have children. If, however, he takes a bunch of hormones, undergoes surgery to remove the exterior plumbing and implant the inside plumbing, and then either has sex or IVF, I suppose there'd be a reasonable facsimile.

The ultimate narcissim would be if the man (XY) donated/saved sperm prior to all the abominations, and then had them use his own sperm for IVF :eek :eek: :eek2
All of these abominations :apostasy :banning

:puke

:cry

Dear God, please hurry up! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

Nothing would be a surprise. What's new is not that people wanted to do these things, there probably always have been people with weird thought and desires. What's new is that these thoughts and desires are condoned and promoted by governments and societies. God Bless :)
And the medical knowledge and technology are advanced enough to actually perform the abominations :apostasy :banning

madcat

Men (XY) cannot have children. If, however, he takes a bunch of hormones, undergoes surgery to remove the exterior plumbing and implant the inside plumbing, and then either has sex or IVF, I suppose there'd be a reasonable facsimile.

The ultimate narcissim would be if the man (XY) donated/saved sperm prior to all the abominations, and then had them use his own sperm for IVF :eek :eek: :eek2
All of these abominations :apostasy :banning

:puke

:cry

Dear God, please hurry up! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen
They don’t even need to go to all that “trouble”. The ability to “grow designer babies” in artificial cocoons is already in the works. All they need is a piece of DNA to “create” another human clone of them. “End times stuff” for sure.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Men can father children. By definition they cannot have them.

As for the fools trying to rewrite the dictionary, their foolishness is coming to an abrupt end.

Can a man travail as a woman?
Perhaps. Gut wrenching pain and terror may actually be worse, if you consider a woman has the joy of her newborn child to ease the pain. This I have seen.

A man must faithe in the Lord's deliverance. An incredible joy in itself when it arrives.
But then we all need to live by faith... in Christ.

Ghoti Ichthus

Men can father children. By definition they cannot have them.

As for the fools trying to rewrite the dictionary, their foolishness is coming to an abrupt end.

Can a man travail as a woman?
Perhaps. Gut wrenching pain and terror may actually be worse, if you consider a woman has the joy of her newborn child to ease the pain. This I have seen.

A man must faithe in the Lord's deliverance. An incredible joy in itself when it arrives.
But then we all need to live by faith... in Christ.

If a pretend women (man, XY) tries to travail as a real woman (XX), his hips won't expand because God made them narrower AND not flexible like a real woman (XX) and he may end up with serious orthopaedic issues, maybe even broken pelvis, S-I joint, hip(s), etc. The baby could end up dying or with serious medical, emotional, and/or mental health issues from head, neck, etc. injuries sustained while trying to pass through the birth canal. Of course the pretend woman (man, XY) would insist on a "vaginal birth" as his "right," no matter what was in the best interests of the baby. Wonder if the pretend woman (man, XY) would insist on exercising his "right" to an abortion or infanticide . . . :puke :apostasy :banning

Of course, taxpayers would have to pay the medical expenses and disability caused by "hip discrimination" :mad :apostasy :banning

Wonder how long it'll be before someone sues God for said "hip discrimination?" Ironically, the plaintiff(s) (maybe class action on behalf of all pretend women (men, XY), would have to acknowledge there is an Almighty Creator God (of the Bible) to do so :biggrin

Last edited:
Back