Memes

Mary Cole

I still have one. Of course I have not used it for years and years. I might have to put a record on it to see if it still plays. I come from a time when 45's were still around. You would use and adapter to play them on a 33 turntable.
Oh yeah, I remember lp albums and the 45s, and I had the adapter for it. I listened to my private stash of records all the time in my bedroom as a pre-teen and teen.

Saguaro

Have an Exit Strategy_ I Thessalonians iv 17
Somewhere south of Jacob Lake and the north rim of the Grand Canyon at a cool elevation of seven thousand feet msl
Sitting under the awning of the Airstream ,,,,, watching the mule deer pass by the perimeter of the conifers and the elk chew their cud, the ravens making racket and the Kaibab squirrels busily working away in the trees nearby

Just waiting on the nightfall to reveal the ten thousands of stars as they make their military parade and march through the environs of the Milky Way on the way to the Morning Stars appearance and to begin another day in God’s beautifully sublime handiwork known as the Kanab Plateau in Northern ARIZONA

I trust the Lord Jesus will allow His humble servant to range the entirety of the most excellent state of the contiguous forty eight during the earthly millennial reign of Christ

Amen and halleluyer!!

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I still have one. Of course I have not used it for years and years. I might have to put a record on it to see if it still plays. I come from a time when 45's were still around. You would use and adapter to play them on a 33 turntable.
78s :biggrin

OUAT, record players had turntable speeds of 33 1/3, 45, and 76. The ones used by recording studios also had . . . 16 :eek

moosejive

Here's the 60s

San Francisco
Scott McKenzie

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there
For those who come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of San Francisco
Gentle people with flowers in their hair
All across the nation
Such a strange vibration
People in motion
There's a whole generation
With a new explanation
People in motion
People in motion
For those who come to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you come to San Francisco
If you come to San Francisco
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: John Edmund Andrew Phillips
San Francisco lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
Not to be found in San Fran today, for sure. Even 19 years ago when I was there last, it was a pleasant place to visit. Now I couldn’t be paid enough to visit....people using the streets as bathrooms, tent cities lining sidewalks, sections of the cities becoming no go zones....:confused::fear Come soon Jesus and make all things new again...:pray