Melania Trump on possible return to White House: Never say never

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Melania Trump on possible return to White House: Never say never
Former First Lady hints she could call the White House "home" again in the future.
Ben Ariel

Former First Lady Melania Trump hinted in an interview with Fox News on Sunday that she could call the White House "home" again in the future. "I enjoyed living in the White House," she recalled in the interview. "I enjoyed taking care of the White House."

"It was my home for a while," added Trump. The host, Pete Hegseth, then asked, "And maybe it will be your home again?" to which the former First Lady replied, "Never say never." Former President Trump has been vague when it comes to his intentions on running for President again. He has not publicly confirmed if he is planning to run again for president in the 2024 election, he has hinted at such a run several times.

In a radio interview this past September, Trump said that the only thing that could prevent him from running would be “a bad call from a doctor or something”.

more............... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/327588

jab777

Nice but won't happen.
I don’t think it will happen either. For one thing, given the shenanigans that went on in 2020 it’s highly unlikely that we will ever have another Republican president again. I don’t buy that Melania truly enjoyed being First Lady in part because she was treated rather shabbily not to mention the outright hostility directed at her husband. I think she’s saying what she knows Donald wants to hear.

daygo

I don’t think it will happen either. For one thing, given the shenanigans that went on in 2020 it’s highly unlikely that we will ever have another Republican president again. I don’t buy that Melania truly enjoyed being First Lady in part because she was treated rather shabbily not to mention the outright hostility directed at her husband. I think she’s saying what she knows Donald wants to hear.
Agree 100%

Rocky R.

While I would encourage and recommend that all brethren exercise the right and duty to vote, I do not believe we will ever have fair elections again. Dominion and the globalists have the fix in for them. The Democrats continue to create policies that are detrimental and dangerous for American society without a care about their poll numbers. That's because Dominion and the globalists have it taken care of. Plus, if we are truly in the last days of the Age of Grace, then it makes sense because the United States will not be a player in End Times Bible prophecy. God's Word makes this clear.

Truly we are being destroyed from within. Will we also face destruction from an external source -- Russia and it's nuclear bombs? Can't say for sure, but the one thing I am 1000% certain of is that Jesus is the only Way to be saved. With Christ, whether we live or die we are in the hands of God Almighty.

Bedra1958

Never in the history of the U.S. have any two people been treated as poorly as the Trumps. This should be an embarrassment to the nation, but half the country thinks this is good.
The Trumps were treated SHAMEFULLY, and the lies/defamation kept on and on... The shame goes to the Demoncrats. If half the country thinks this is good, then half the country is plain BONKERS. I liked Trump and wished he could have been President for four more years.

Cloud Watcher

The first thing that would happen is that the dems would immediately start impeachment procedings. I liked what he wanted to do as president. If there weren't so many obstacles constantly in his way, he would have done a lot more to help the country. biden and his crew are working hard to reverse and destroy everything.