Megalithic Structure Discoverd

I will be interested to see whether additional details come out about this discovered megalithic structure foundin Russia. According to this archaeologist, some of the stones probably weigh 3000 Tons (Over 6 Million pounds). I have been around very large scale modern construction. Movement of a stone of this weight and lifting it into a building position is hard to comprehend.

https://www.academia.edu/6200990/Super_Megaliths_in_Gornaya_Shoria_Southern_Siberia

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
Do wish someone would post the photos in this thread. I can't download that file due to RAM issues here.

EnRapturedwithChrist

Do wish someone would post the photos in this thread. I can't download that file due to RAM issues here.

This one is my favourite:

Russian-Megalthic-Ruins-Discovered-8-450x676.jpg

Definitely looks man/giant made to me:

Russian-Megalthic-Ruins-Discovered-6-450x298.jpg
Russian-Megalthic-Ruins-Discovered-7-450x300.jpg

Mount-Shoria-450x298.jpg
Mount-Shoria-2-450x298.jpg

Attachments

• Russian-Megalthic-Ruins-Discovered-7-450x300.jpg
    Russian-Megalthic-Ruins-Discovered-7-450x300.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1

mattfivefour

We already know that stones half this size (1500 tons) have been quarried and moved using primitive tools and techniques. I suppose the moving of these stones is not impossible by those methods either. 250 years ago the 1500 ton "Thunder Stone" was moved by Russian peasants from the Gulf of Finland to its current location in the city of St. Petersburg by an estimated 400 men, taking 9 months to travel the few miles. And approximately 2500 years ago a group of Roman soldiers lifted a block of granite weighing more than 100 tons approximately 60 feet into the air to the roof of the Jupiter Temple on the Capitoline. So fantastic engineering feats are not impossible. What it takes is will, time, and sufficient manpower.

Back