Meet Amazon’s Radical New CEO

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
By Daniel Greenfield

Amazon’s top monster, Jeff Bezos, is going into space. Selling out America’s retail economy to China while destroying most domestic retail deserves a mistress and a well-earned break. While his ex-wife spends Amazon billions on black nationalist groups, Bezos is stepping down as CEO to live out his mid-life crisis while wrecking what’s left of the planet.

Meet Amazon’s radical new CEO, Andy Jassy.

Andy Jassy, his right-hand man who will replace him as CEO after being in charge of Amazon’s cloud platform, is a more traditional Big Tech wokester.

Jassy falsely accused police departments of “murdering black people”, supported illegal aliens, and made the decision to shut down Parler. His wife is a Bernie Sanders donor.

The incoming Big Tech CEO has vowed to focus the company on “diversity and more inclusion.” If its employees weren’t feeling abused enough by having to pee into cups, Amazon mandated that all employees complete a 90-minute “Strengthening Our Culture of Inclusion” program.

When BLM and Antifa created CHAZ in their Capitol Hill Occupied Protest zone, the epicenter was about a dozen blocks away from Andy Jassy’s 1906 mansion on the outskirts of Capitol Hill. But there’s a world of differences between the local small businesses that were terrorized by black nationalists and anarchists in CHAZ and the sedate tree-lined street of multi-million dollar Victorian homes where Jassy and his pro-Sanders designer wife comfortably reside.

The incoming Amazon CEO may rant about the police and his home may boast the ubiquitous “Black Lives Matter” “No Human is Illegal”, and “Science is Real” lawn sign preferred by wealthy woke suburbanites, but his estate is protected by a spiked gate and high walls disguised by massive hedges. Defunding the police is an experience to be lived out by other, poorer people.

Amazon will be just as evil as before, whether it’s sidelining American retail and manufacturing to dump toxic garbage from Chinese third-party sellers while denying all responsibility for the products, shaking down its suppliers, or killing its employees, but it will be ‘woker’ than ever.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/meet-amazons-radical-new-ceo/

TimeWarpWife

Thankfully, my local Amazon delivery hub is so horrible at getting my orders to me at all, delivering them days later than the promised two-day delivery, or tossing them inside the front door of my condo building instead of at my front door, that I emailed Mr. Bezos about it. I'd heard that Mr. Bezos claims to read all of his emails, and I don't really see how he could, but I always got an answer from one of his "executive department" people and they tried to resolve my problems. After making my fourth complaint to them just three months into my membership renewal and because they couldn't resolve the service problem at my local delivery hub, I cancelled my membership. As a gesture of good will because I'd had so many problems, they refunded my entire Prime Membership, in addition to giving me a $100 gift card. I have no intention of renewing my membership when it runs out next year, and told them so. This article about the new CEO, who's just as woke and liberal as Mr. Bezos, assures me I've made the right decision to dump Amazon for good.

Last edited:

DWB

I don't like Jeff Bezos, but Amazon is excellent at what they do. Example, my lawn mower pulley assembly rusted out last week, I looked up the part number in the mower manual, typed in the part number in the Amazon search window (nothing else, just the number) and had several choices to select from and had my part delivered to my house in two days. That's incredible. I find myself using Amazon more and more even though I know it hurts small businesses. In todays world it's all about price and performance.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I find myself using Amazon more and more even though I know it hurts small businesses.

Marketplaces have always evolved, some times faster than at other times. We're in a fast moving world now and I don't blame the Wal*Marts or Amazons when businesses go bust. Business owners must adapt to the times or be left behind, it's as simple as that.

Most of what I order from Amazon either isn't available in my local and limited market or the price, even with shipping included, is significantly lower. I probably place a couple hundred orders a year and the number of orders with Amazon grows each year.

Wings Like Eagles

By Daniel Greenfield

Amazon’s top monster, Jeff Bezos, is going into space. Selling out America’s retail economy to China while destroying most domestic retail deserves a mistress and a well-earned break. While his ex-wife spends Amazon billions on black nationalist groups, Bezos is stepping down as CEO to live out his mid-life crisis while wrecking what’s left of the planet.

Meet Amazon’s radical new CEO, Andy Jassy.

Andy Jassy, his right-hand man who will replace him as CEO after being in charge of Amazon’s cloud platform, is a more traditional Big Tech wokester.

Jassy falsely accused police departments of “murdering black people”, supported illegal aliens, and made the decision to shut down Parler. His wife is a Bernie Sanders donor.

The incoming Big Tech CEO has vowed to focus the company on “diversity and more inclusion.” If its employees weren’t feeling abused enough by having to pee into cups, Amazon mandated that all employees complete a 90-minute “Strengthening Our Culture of Inclusion” program.

When BLM and Antifa created CHAZ in their Capitol Hill Occupied Protest zone, the epicenter was about a dozen blocks away from Andy Jassy’s 1906 mansion on the outskirts of Capitol Hill. But there’s a world of differences between the local small businesses that were terrorized by black nationalists and anarchists in CHAZ and the sedate tree-lined street of multi-million dollar Victorian homes where Jassy and his pro-Sanders designer wife comfortably reside.

The incoming Amazon CEO may rant about the police and his home may boast the ubiquitous “Black Lives Matter” “No Human is Illegal”, and “Science is Real” lawn sign preferred by wealthy woke suburbanites, but his estate is protected by a spiked gate and high walls disguised by massive hedges. Defunding the police is an experience to be lived out by other, poorer people.

Amazon will be just as evil as before, whether it’s sidelining American retail and manufacturing to dump toxic garbage from Chinese third-party sellers while denying all responsibility for the products, shaking down its suppliers, or killing its employees, but it will be ‘woker’ than ever.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/meet-amazons-radical-new-ceo/
I just read today, that 100% of Amazon's merchandise comes from China or from China and brought through another nation in S.E. Asia. Of course, Walmart has had, for many years, almost 100% of their merchandise coming from the 800 factories owned by Walmart, in China.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I just read today, that 100% of Amazon's merchandise comes from China or from China and brought through another nation in S.E. Asia. Of course, Walmart has had, for many years, almost 100% of their merchandise coming from the 800 factories owned by Walmart, in China.

Where did you read this? We've purchased Samsung phones that were made in Viet Nam from Amazon. I've purchased clothing items made in the USA from Amazon. I've purchased many things from Amazon that weren't made in China. Yes a lot were. I believe your source isn't trustworthy.

A quick bit of interweb research led me to believe that about 70% of everything Wal*Mart sells comes from China. I wouldn't be surprised if that same approx percentage was true fo Amazon as well, and just about any chain retail store since China probably produces that much of the world's goods.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I try to buy local, but if I can't get it locally, or the price differential is huge and the local place won't/can't price match, or can't at least do something, I end up going online :frown Not always Amazon, though. There are a lot of small brick-and-mortar businesses around the country that have been doing on-line/mail order just to survive wuhan virus, and I figure maybe someone there might have a job and $$$ to buy something from a small business here in the same boat, if I buy at one of them (with due diligence) instead of Amazon or another big retailer.

Wings Like Eagles

Where did you read this? We've purchased Samsung phones that were made in Viet Nam from Amazon. I've purchased clothing items made in the USA from Amazon. I've purchased many things from Amazon that weren't made in China. Yes a lot were. I believe your source isn't trustworthy.

A quick bit of interweb research led me to believe that about 70% of everything Wal*Mart sells comes from China. I wouldn't be surprised if that same approx percentage was true fo Amazon as well, and just about any chain retail store since China probably produces that much of the world's goods.
I forget where I read it but if Amazon admits that 70% of their goods come from China, you can believe that another large amount is funneled through countries in S.E. Asia. For example, almost all products marked, "Made in Vietnam" are made in China and then shipped through Vietnam. China has a number of tricky ways of avoiding scrutiny.

https://www.ecomcrew.com/chinese-sellers-manipulating-amazon/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I forget where I read it but if Amazon admits that 70% of their goods come from China, you can believe that another large amount is funneled through countries in S.E. Asia. For example, almost all products marked, "Made in Vietnam" are made in China and then shipped through Vietnam. China has a number of tricky ways of avoiding scrutiny.

I don't know if Amazon claims that 70% of their products come from China or not. Samsung has physical factories in Viet Nam that produce their phones. They have factories in other countries for the production of phones but the bulk of them are produced in Viet Nam.

The only reason I responded to the earlier post is because the statements made appeared mostly baseless to me which led me to do a quick little bit of research. The statement "100% of Amazon's merchandise comes from China or from China and brought through another nation in S.E. Asia" has no basis in truth. The reality is China is producing most of the world's junk so most of it is going to come from there. But not 100%. There is value in accuracy and truth.

As for things being made in China and then sent through another nation to appear to be made elsewhere I at least believe there could be some truth to it. The reason I'm open to that is because I'm aware of a situation that is kind of the opposite of that. I have a sister-in-law whose families lives next to a river which separates them from North Korea. This sister-in-law has a friend who has a factory on the China side and several factories in North Korea. I think I've shared this on this site previously. The goods are made in North Korea and then sent over to the China Factory where they are then sent out to buyers who believe the stuff is produced in China.

Wings Like Eagles

I don't know if Amazon claims that 70% of their products come from China or not. Samsung has physical factories in Viet Nam that produce their phones. They have factories in other countries for the production of phones but the bulk of them are produced in Viet Nam.

The only reason I responded to the earlier post is because the statements made appeared mostly baseless to me which led me to do a quick little bit of research. The statement "100% of Amazon's merchandise comes from China or from China and brought through another nation in S.E. Asia" has no basis in truth. The reality is China is producing most of the world's junk so most of it is going to come from there. But not 100%. There is value in accuracy and truth.

As for things being made in China and then sent through another nation to appear to be made elsewhere I at least believe there could be some truth to it. The reason I'm open to that is because I'm aware of a situation that is kind of the opposite of that. I have a sister-in-law whose families lives next to a river which separates them from North Korea. This sister-in-law has a friend who has a factory on the China side and several factories in North Korea. I think I've shared this on this site previously. The goods are made in North Korea and then sent over to the China Factory where they are then sent out to buyers who believe the stuff is produced in China.
They do admit that 75% of their new suppliers are Chinese. https://www.ecommercetimes.com/stor...mazon-The-Numbers-are-Skyrocketing-87077.html

North Korea is a vassal state of the PRC. According to one article I read, a lot of the shoddy merchandise coming out of China was made in N. Korea. Of course there is value in accuracy and truth--not disputing that. But hard to know what's true and what is not true these days. The mainstream media are some of the biggest liars there are. Also, China may be the world's biggest producer but their biggest item of production is propaganda over the masses and bribery of officials throughout the world.

RobinB

I try to buy local, but if I can't get it locally, or the price differential is huge and the local place won't/can't price match, or can't at least do something, I end up going online :frown Not always Amazon, though. There are a lot of small brick-and-mortar businesses around the country that have been doing on-line/mail order just to survive wuhan virus, and I figure maybe someone there might have a job and $$$ to buy something from a small business here in the same boat, if I buy at one of them (with due diligence) instead of Amazon or another big retailer.

We also try to buy local, but more and more we go into stores and are told they don't stock everything anymore, you have to order online. :sad

Wings Like Eagles

What's even more alarming than a huge proportion of goods coming in from China through Amazon, is this: https://townhall.com/columnists/dav...mericas-defense-department-computers-n2495433

I tried but couldn't track down the story on the 100% but we know that it is A LOT, coming in from China through Amazon. I will keep trying to locate it and post a link.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Likely true. The web is full of stories on mainstream news sites, as well as left and right political, etc. sites about Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc. getting huge contracts with DoD, CIA, etc.