McCarthy wins GOP nomination for House speaker

madcat

I really hope Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley seem like they are not involved in WEF. Anyone else have an opinion on this?
I haven’t looked in several months, but the WEF has a website that lists members of their “Young Global Leaders”. There are many you would recognize. Macron, Trudeau, Zelensky, Angela Merkel, Tulsi Gabbard, Desantis, Gavin Newsome, Buttigieg, Dan Crenshaw, IVANKA TRUMP, Tom Cotton, George Bush (and family), Elon Musk, Noah Harari, MANY current and former US governors, Nikki Haley, LOTS of current and former US congress people, Bill Gates, Chelsea Clinton, many Obama cabinet members. And the list is long. You used to be able to search all of the “classes” by year and country, but it takes more searching these days.
No country is without “graduates”, and Schwab has managed to infiltrate every country in the world.
And last but not least - TEDROS (World Homicide Organization).
Oh yeah, and owners of ALL our social media platforms.

Are we having fun yet? :diablo

Just checked for Hawley and Cruz - not listed.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I haven’t looked in several months, but the WEF has a website that lists members of their “Young Global Leaders”. There are many you would recognize. Macron, Trudeau, Zelensky, Angela Merkel, Tulsi Gabbard, Desantis, Gavin Newsome, Buttigieg, Dan Crenshaw, IVANKA TRUMP, Tom Cotton, George Bush (and family), Elon Musk, Noah Harari, MANY current and former US governors, Nikki Haley, LOTS of current and former US congress people, Bill Gates, Chelsea Clinton, many Obama cabinet members. And the list is long. You used to be able to search all of the “classes” by year and country, but it takes more searching these days.
No country is without “graduates”, and Schwab has managed to infiltrate every country in the world.

Thank You madcat for putting this list on here. Sorry to see that DeSantis is on this list. The other people on here are no shocker to me. I lost my respect for DeSantis am disappointed.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Thank You madcat for putting this list on here. Sorry to see that DeSantis is on this list. The other people on here are no shocker to me. I lost my respect for DeSantis am disappointed.
I wonder if it will get to the point, Pre Rapture, where almost all of the leaders/ politicians are on such a list? Already there is so much corruption.
I cant believe the laws that get passed and the crazy way tax $$ is spent. I feel like I, personally, have no say in any of these decisions...and I vote the best that I can.

I know we in America have been blessed in years past, in comparison to many other nations and are still safer and enjoy more freedoms than those in other nations and still have plenty of reason to Thank God for it.

lightofmylife

I wonder if it will get to the point, Pre Rapture, where almost all of the leaders/ politicians are on such a list? Already there is so much corruption.
I cant believe the laws that get passed and the crazy way tax $$ is spent. I feel like I, personally, have no say in any of these decisions...and I vote the best that I can.

I know we in America have been blessed in years past, in comparison to many other nations and are still safer and enjoy more freedoms than those in other nations and still have plenty of reason to Thank God for it.
This worlds :devilish god is money, power, and corruption. They have the wrong :diablo spirit. I think of this scripture :bible what does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his own :cry soul.

Andy C

I dont believe that about DeSantis. He has spoke harshly about the WEF.

Ron is the most anti woke GOP member I know about, and not someone who would fit in at the WEF. I would be shocked to find out he is a globalist.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ro...technocratic-elites-fiery-inauguration-speech

lightofmylife

Can you put a link on here that shows his name on there?

Andy C

Can you put a link on here that shows his name on there?
I like DeSantis, but also like Trump. However, between the two, DeSantis is far more conservative on social issues, especially dealing with the rainbow alphabet group. However, this does not mean I think Ron would be a better President than Trump, just food for thought.

Back