Mark of the Beast: The tech was here yesterday, but the trend is here now...

Rocky Rivera

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/nov/08/the-rise-of-microchipping-are-we-ready-for-technology-to-get-under-the-skin

This technology was invented more than a decade ago, and had its first use on household pets and farm animals. In recent times there have been designs and experiments on embedding this biometric chip in humans. It's a precursor for the Mark of the Beast. Knowing that it's already here means that the Rapture can't be too far away, right? Well, the LORD will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, and I believe He just might grant the Earth a few hundred more years before Judgement hits.

lismore

Well, the LORD will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, and I believe He just might grant the Earth a few hundred more years before Judgement hits.
Hello Rocky. Given the level of depravity of man we see in the world around us, I think it's unlikely in the extreme that the God of justice will tarry hundreds of years. It's sometimes easier for us in the West, but many Christians are persecuted, martyred and even starving to death in various places tonight, crying out to Almighty God for the relief that can only come when his Kingdom comes, when his will is done on earth as it is in Heaven. - I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth? (Luke 18:8) God Bless You

Rocky Rivera

Hello Rocky. Given the level of depravity of man we see in the world around us, I think it's unlikely in the extreme that the God of justice will tarry hundreds of years. It's sometimes easier for us in the West, but many Christians are persecuted, martyred and even starving to death in various places tonight, crying out to Almighty God for the relief that can only come when his Kingdom comes, when his will is done on earth as it is in Heaven. - I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth? (Luke 18:8) God Bless You
Honestly, regarding the LORD's appearing, I would love for nothing more than to be held in the arms of my King, the LORD Christ. Yes, given the level of depravity we see around in the world today, I feel that it is near -- even at the door! However, I was thinking back to the days of Noah, of which the last generation is compared to. Specifically, Genesis 6:3-5 came to mind, which says, "And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” God waited until Noah finished building the ark, and even after the final plank was hammered in, God graciously gave the antedeluvian world seven more days before He broke open the great fountains of the deep and rained down the judgment upon them. What will the world be like in 120 years? I hate to think what would befall my descendants living at the time, but I know I'll have a front-row seat as I observe from the vantage point of Heaven. Perhaps God will grant them some time. Yet, with the prophesied technology already here, and the trend to globalism at an all-time high coming from the world's current superpower, and the next generation of children now grown who have been raised on Satanic liberal values from the world over, I cannot help but think -- and feel -- that the footsteps of the Messiah can now softly be heard. I can't wait until both those feet are planted on top of the Mount of Olives, when the Stone which the builders have rejected will come as the Chief Cornerstone, crushing the statue made of gold, silver, iron, brass, and clay.