Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg sues Rep. Jim Jordan over Trump indictment subpoenas

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg sues Rep. Jim Jordan over Trump indictment subpoenas
The House Judiciary Committee has sought documents and testimony about the Trump indictment case from Bragg and his office
By Bradford Betz , Marta Dhanis | Fox News

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg on Tuesday filed a federal lawsuit against Rep. Jim Jordan, alleging that the Republican lawmaker is trying to wage a campaign of intimidation over his prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

In his lawsuit, the Democratic D.A. said he's taking legal action "in response to an unprecedently brazen and unconstitutional attack by members of Congress on an ongoing New York State criminal prosecution and investigation of former President Donald J. Trump."

Bragg is asking a judge to invalidate subpoenas that Jordan, the chair of the House Judiciary Committee, has or plans to issue as part of an investigation of Bragg's handling of the Trump case.

more............ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...sues-rep-jim-jordan-trump-indictment-subpoena

TimeWarpWife

Bragg is doing the exact same thing, only he's waging a campaign of intimidation at President Donald J. Trump. He's also waging a campaign of intimidation at the citizens living in Manhattan by refusing to prosecute the violent criminals murdering, raping, assaulting, and everything else. These Demonrats just get my ire up because they are nothing but a bunch of evil, despicable hypocrites. :gaah The only thing Congressman Jordan is doing is trying to protect the Constitutional rights of everyone in the United States, including President Trump. We all know that what this lunatic Bragg is being allowed to do in NYC is going to set a precedent for going after everyone whose political beliefs and ideologies don't line up with the Communist Demonrats.

The Biden administration and the justice department have proven themselves to be evildoers who are undermining the foundations of our country. They have engaged in corruption, fraud, censorship, and tyranny, while ignoring the will of the people and the rights of the states. They have created a two-tiered system of justice, where they are above the law and their enemies are below it. This is unacceptable and intolerable, and I will resist it with all my might.

jab777

The Biden administration and the justice department have proven themselves to be evildoers who are undermining the foundations of our country. They have engaged in corruption, fraud, censorship, and tyranny, while ignoring the will of the people and the rights of the states. They have created a two-tiered system of justice, where they are above the law and their enemies are below it. This is unacceptable and intolerable, and I will resist it with all my might.
Amen and welcome aboard.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Well stated and accurate.
Welcome to the forums.

Back