Man Who Won Women’s Cycling Event Feels Like a ‘Superhero’

Dave123

Tiffany Thomas, the 46-year-old transgender winner, began cycling in 2018 and has dominated the sport ever since, including clinching a spot on a top cycling team, LA Sweat, where the next oldest teammate is only 32 years old.

“Last race with our 2022 LA Sweat team kit. I’m not going to lie, sometimes it made me feel like a superhero when I wore it,” Thomas noted in an Instagram post.

Thomas’ LA Sweat Team profile biography states the biological male works as a lab director as “a scientist by day, athlete by night.”

“You will never see anyone with a bigger smile than when she sees a beautiful electron microscopy picture of a red cell,” the biography notes. “She has never met a barbell, a bike, or a dog that she doesn’t like. She is so incredibly excited to race and represent the LA Sweat team this year!”

Other female cyclists are not thrilled over Thomas’ win, to say the least, accusing the trans cyclist of “cheating.”

“Not fair at all. At the Randall’s Island Crit #3 over the weekend, transgender athlete Tiffany Thomas was seen at the top of the podium while two women followed in second and third place. A crit race, or criterium, is a lapped, closed-circuit race that usually takes place in cities, according to http://Bicycling.com,” one person tweeted.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/sports/man-who-won-womens-cycling-event-feels-like-a-superhero/

fl2007rn

These trans people are of reprobate mind and they seem to be all over the place these days. Just last week I had a cashier on the military base that was a man with long hair and make up, mustache, painted finger nails, and large breasts. I am uncomfortable being around them so I will try to pick another cashier next time.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
That's not saying much as todays superheroes are villains or heroes that are turned/mutated into evil.
For every novel universe there is a dark one created from the corrupted heart of man.

There is none that worketh righteousness, no not one.

Even the comics testify to that truth.

NewWine2020

Tiffany Thomas, the 46-year-old transgender winner, began cycling in 2018 and has dominated the sport ever since, including clinching a spot on a top cycling team, LA Sweat, where the next oldest teammate is only 32 years old.

“Last race with our 2022 LA Sweat team kit. I’m not going to lie, sometimes it made me feel like a superhero when I wore it,” Thomas noted in an Instagram post.

Thomas’ LA Sweat Team profile biography states the biological male works as a lab director as “a scientist by day, athlete by night.”

“You will never see anyone with a bigger smile than when she sees a beautiful electron microscopy picture of a red cell,” the biography notes. “She has never met a barbell, a bike, or a dog that she doesn’t like. She is so incredibly excited to race and represent the LA Sweat team this year!”

Other female cyclists are not thrilled over Thomas’ win, to say the least, accusing the trans cyclist of “cheating.”

“Not fair at all. At the Randall’s Island Crit #3 over the weekend, transgender athlete Tiffany Thomas was seen at the top of the podium while two women followed in second and third place. A crit race, or criterium, is a lapped, closed-circuit race that usually takes place in cities, according to http://Bicycling.com,” one person tweeted.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/sports/man-who-won-womens-cycling-event-feels-like-a-superhero/

It's pathetic.

I know I throw a lot of Seinfeld references around on here; "not that there's anything wrong w/ that!" but this reminded me of the episode where Kramer (a man child, but still a man), tells Elaine that he is "dominating at the (karate) Dojo!" and how much it's done for his self esteem as a way to inspire her.

Then later she finds out that he is the only adult in the entire karate class and that he has been "dominating" elementary school children.

This reminds me so much of that it's both funny and sad.

For those who did not see it, at the end, the children trick him into the alley behind the Karate Dojo and collectively beat him up with their "tiny little fists of fury."

Women (actual biological women) need to collectively stand up and say "No. We will not compete with trans males." This would be ACTUAL healthy, self respecting feminism.

And, it's really telling that no Trans Women who "ID as Males" are trying to muscle in on men's sports, isn't it?

Momma D

The article doesn't say when this person
first identified as trans, only that he began racing in 2018.
If he raced prior to that date, it would be interesting to know how the races turned out.
I know the trans swimmer who won a big race recently was not very good when competing against males.
Just wondered...

lismore

These trans people are of reprobate mind and they seem to be all over the place these days. Just last week I had a cashier on the military base that was a man with long hair and make up, mustache, painted finger nails, and large breasts. I am uncomfortable being around them so I will try to pick another cashier next time.
Sadly when a dear Uncle (Harry) went into hospital in 2011 due to a heart condition one of the nurses looking after him was trans, a rather intimidating and unfriendly individual, my impression was 'they' had a lot of suppressed rage. I'm not even sure what gender the nurse was. There was a lot of spiritual warfare then, sadly my uncle a faithful member of his church and involved in tent evangelism caught pneumonia in the hospital and went to be with the Lord. Often wondered how he felt about the trans nurse but we couldn't ask because suddenly he had to wear an oxygen mask and never got better. The thing was it was winter time and the room was always freezing, the window was always opened so we tried to keep a family member in the room to shut the window as much as possible. I wonder if the antithesis was obvious between them. His pastor visited him in hospital to pray, so the trans nurse must have seen that. Harry probably experienced a lot of spiritual attack in his last days, but he's gone to glory now. God willing will all be together soon :)

daygo

The article doesn't say when this person
first identified as trans, only that he began racing in 2018.
If he raced prior to that date, it would be interesting to know how the races turned out.
I know the trans swimmer who won a big race recently was not very good when competing against males.
Just wondered...
Wonder if this person had such a low esteem that they had this operation, competed and won then thought to themselves wow I've won something I'm special, I'm a super hero.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Too bad no pelaton since lap timed event. What goes on in the pelaton stays in the pelaton, and I'm sure the women (XX) riders can take care of business :tappingfoot

All this trans stuff does is let wimpy, insecure males (XY) feel good about themselves instead of working on their inadequacies or using what they have to be male, as God intended. At the expense of females (XX).

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
It's pathetic.

I know I throw a lot of Seinfeld references around on here; "not that there's anything wrong w/ that!" but this reminded me of the episode where Kramer (a man child, but still a man), tells Elaine that he is "dominating at the (karate) Dojo!" and how much it's done for his self esteem as a way to inspire her.

Then later she finds out that he is the only adult in the entire karate class and that he has been "dominating" elementary school children.

This reminds me so much of that it's both funny and sad.

For those who did not see it, at the end, the children trick him into the alley behind the Karate Dojo and collectively beat him up with their "tiny little fists of fury."

Women (actual biological women) need to collectively stand up and say "No. We will not compete with trans males." This would be ACTUAL healthy, self respecting feminism.

And, it's really telling that no Trans Women who "ID as Males" are trying to muscle in on men's sports, isn't it?

Women (XX) do occasionally compete in men's (XY) sports, but usually only because no female team/individual event in the sport. Or the woman (XX) is exceptionally talented, is able to compete at the men's level, and there's monetary or other incentives to do so.

Back