Man who shot terrorist: 'I saw the soldiers running and understood: this is terrorism'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Man who shot terrorist: 'I saw the soldiers running and understood: this is terrorism'
Y who shot the terrorist who ran over five soldiers in the Jordan Valley recounts the moments when he saw the attack and how he took action
Israel National News
Oct 30, 2022

Five IDF soldiers were injured in a ramming attack carried out at two different intersections in the Jordan Valley Sunday afternoon. Y, who neutralized and severely injured the terrorist, spoke with Radio 103FM and recounted the moment when he understood that there was an attack and decided to take action.

"I traveled to the Almog junction by the northern Dead Sea, I drove on a dirt road along the main road. I was looking for a new tree to plant in my garden. I was on the route going west towards Jerusalem, a dirt side road, when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see a car driving into a bus stop. At the bus stop, there were soldiers. When I saw the soldiers run, I understood that there was a terror attack." Y recounts.

more.............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/361954

Back