Male flight attendants can wear dresses now

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Dad worked at Dulles in the postal dept. during the 70's. I got to see Transpo and the Blue Angels in Phantoms up close.

I remember all the different colors of Braniff planes.

The TWA - PanAm name was bought by Gifford Transportation and is now a railroad in New England.

Dengar

Well I suppose they could get away with it by calling the dress a kilt, especially if they wore a big sword with the outfit and smelled like scotch whiskey.

More realistically, this is yet another shining example of just how deeply God's enemy has woven his servants into the most influential positions in our culture. Devil worship is on a fast track to being imposed not only on America but on the world as the official state religion. So what we see today is only a small sample of what we will see tomorrow.

Once feminism was normalized, and then homosexuality, the world got onto a path that could not have led anywhere else. We know who led us onto that path and where it leads, and we try to make that known, but those who happily sing and dance along the path don't want to listen to us. And the false church walks along with them, following the manmade (and devil inspired) commandment thou shalt not be intolerant, nor shalt thou openly condemn sin. A point has to come where God's people walk away from the fools following that path I suppose, and shake the dust off our feet as we do.

I just keep reminding myself that nothing happens without God allowing it to happen. The world is drawing the weak to it and away from God more aggressively every day now, with the message of devil worship broadcast loudly by liberal media and programmed into our kids in the government schools. And it looks to me like it's all according to God's plan, even though I'm sure it grieves Him to see it. Those who are filtered out by the world belong with what the Bible tells us is the god of this world, not with God the Creator. So all is as it should be.

Just remember the intense hatred of God's people that His enemy programmed into those drawn to the world, and prepare for what's coming. Be strong in your faith, remembering that whatever this world throws at you is only temporary.
Amen! Well said !

SkyRider

I was in Germany from 1987 to 1990 working for Lufthansa on a three year contract, flying out of Frankfurt. I was amazed at the condition of the Pan Am birds, versus those of the European and Asian carriers that flew in and out of there. The other airlines were flying new and shiny airplanes, but the Pan Am 747's were old and greasy looking; not a good image for the once proud airline. You could definitely tell that their days were numbered.

Those familiar with the film The Aviator are aware that Howard Hughes once owned TWA and competed head on with Pan Am to acquire international routes. Both those airlines were huge back in their glory years, going from recips, to turboprops and then on to the jet age. Sad how they and others went bankrupt, were mismanaged or got swallowed up eventually by the three mega carriers United, Delta and American.

SkyRider

As far as dudes dressing up in drag and serving the passengers, I think I'd rather see fembots or stepford stewardesses greeting me and doing the pa announcements. Is RuPaul starting up an airline? I know the four forces acting upon an airplane are lift, gravity, thrust and drag, but this kind of “drag” is nuts!

SkyRider

The problem at most places of work is that if there is a person who wants to pretend they are all of a sudden a different sex, then the rest of the group that works there has to go along with that delusion otherwise it could cost you your job. So, one deluded person demands that all must participate in that delusion. Absolutely nutty

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The problem at most places of work is that if there is a person who wants to pretend they are all of a sudden a different sex, then the rest of the group that works there has to go along with that delusion otherwise it could cost you your job. So, one deluded person demands that all must participate in that delusion. Absolutely nutty

If that happened where I worked, I'd contact the union for help and use the grievance procedure. Probably end up quitting or getting fired (or retiring if eligible), but that kind of thing creates a hostile work environment, which, in turn, causes morale and safety problems.

SkyRider

I quit a job before I had to kowtow to having to call a very obvious dude a girl. All the guy had was long hair. No makeup, no dress, no feminine appearance at all. I wasn't going to go along with it. I actually didn’t need the job, as I was forced to retire from flying for an airline at 65. But I knew the guy who hired me from a previous job and I wanted to still fly small planes for fun and a small check. I was in training there for a month, and had seen this pilot named “Rhonda” - previously Ron - and knew I would not get along with a policy of being forced to call a guy a girl, so I decided not to have to be equally caught up in his delusion. The older I get, the less patience I have for dealing with nonsense like that.

GotGrace

Flight Attendant Uniforms Ditch Gender. How Does That Fly in the Air?​

Virgin Atlantic changed its uniform policy in 2022, allowing all flight crew members to wear whichever uniform they wished. It’s among the increasing number of airlines opening up their dress codes as conversations about identity evolve.
More : https://archive.fo/afqTM
A man wearing a skirt with hairy legs showing is gross.

Back