Male flight attendants can wear dresses now

jab777

Flight Attendant Uniforms Ditch Gender. How Does That Fly in the Air?​

Virgin Atlantic changed its uniform policy in 2022, allowing all flight crew members to wear whichever uniform they wished. It’s among the increasing number of airlines opening up their dress codes as conversations about identity evolve.
More : https://archive.fo/afqTM
As if airlines didn’t have enough problems nowadays. Wait till that foolishness takes hold on US airlines. I won’t fly now because this administration is making a mess of the airline industry but this would just give me an added incentive not to fly again.

Dragontiger777

Yeah, at Disney the other day I guy walked past with his hair up, full beard, and with a woman’s dress on. He was clearly a mess. Looked so out of place. The ridiculous has become the new norm now.
I agreed these issues problem. However, some man love dress like men (kind of Monk or Ancient in Europe clothes. Like not use jean but comfort clothes. You know what I mean to saying?

Male dress like woman (I disagreed) This Earth need Jesus,

daygo

I agreed these issues problem. However, some man love dress like men (kind of Monk or Ancient in Europe clothes. Like not use jean but comfort clothes. You know what I mean to saying?

Male dress like woman (I disagreed) This Earth need Jesus,
It's stupid beyond words.

Back