Major Supermarket In UK Planning To Sell BUGS As Food To Help Poor People Through Winter

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke
:puke

Carl

The bugs are being discussed by stores in anticipation of major food shortages. If you are starving a bug dinner may not seem so bad. So rather than posting sarcasm maybe novel ways to serve bug might be better.
I think a Christian site should post with less sarcasm.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The bugs are being discussed by stores in anticipation of major food shortages. If you are starving a bug dinner may not seem so bad. So rather than posting sarcasm maybe novel ways to serve bug might be better.
I think a Christian site should post with less sarcasm.

Bugs just aren't on my list of things to eat, ever. Unless I'm riding a motorcyle and I make the mistake of opening my mouth with the visor up...

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Bugs just aren't on my list of things to eat, ever. Unless I'm riding a motorcyle and I make the mistake of opening my mouth with the visor up...

Goggles create the good habit of keeping one's mouth shut on a bike :biggrin

Half helmet, I can hear the bike, traffic, trains, sirens, pedestrians, screaming, breaking glass, alarms, etc. And not claustrophobic :smile
Unfortunately, every once in a great while ,a bug (almost always a :bee gets inside the helmet or crawls around on the harness by the ear :eek :lol

Back