Major shortfall in Chinese navy!

Footsteps

Have you guys seen that video of Afghan military being trained? Wow, a ten-year old could do a much better job. No wonder they all bailed without even a fight.
I'm glad you said that. I was worried that my remote had broken and switched to "Monty Python trains troops in volunteer LSD experiment".

katt

I'm glad you said that. I was worried that my remote had broken and switched to "Monty Python trains troops in volunteer LSD experiment".
I know this whole thing is sad, infuriating and downright scary..but that video had me laughing as well, with what Americans have gone through for over a year, are still going through and we're no where near the end..we needed some comic relief..and that was it..

Footsteps

I was remembering an almost identical scene filmed in Iraq? years ago. In fact I thought it was the old video being used to make a point. Whether old or new, the point was made.
Gallows humor is better than none at all.

Hidden

I know this whole thing is sad, infuriating and downright scary..but that video had me laughing as well, with what Americans have gone through for over a year, are still going through and we're no where near the end..we needed some comic relief..and that was it..

That was a major cringe and so funny at the same time. Them attempting jumping jacks with no rhythm or coordination, it all makes sense now... :roflmao

Last edited:

heisable2

While that may be true, it is also true that American soldiers, sailors, and airmen no longer train as hard as our counterparts of other nations' military, and not even as hard as our forebears did in the early part of the 20th century. If today's American military focuses more on being woke than being a finely honed sword used to defend the freedoms of individual Americans and American sovereignty, then we are toast in a guerilla-style war -- though we still hold the advantage in munitions and technological might, but that will definitely change with the liberals at the helm and their willingness to sell all our top secrets to the enemy for money or otherwise.
We are so screwed aren't we? What a mess. Now that the Taliban has all of our weapons it's like we don't even have a chance anymore; we don't have that edge that made us tops in the world.

heisable2

That was a major cringe and so funny at the same time. Them attempting jumping jacks with no rhythm or coordination, it all makes sense now... :roflmao
It was funny all right and I've never been in the military. I guess as kids we've done jumping jacks pretty much all our lives. I just don't get it. What happened? Seems so easy for us to do and they couldn't do something simple like a jumping jack. But maybe they never heard of them before. Maybe they do something else that we wouldn't be able to do. Who knows. I'm just infuriated at what has happened over there.

Rocky Rivera

We are so screwed aren't we? What a mess. Now that the Taliban has all of our weapons it's like we don't even have a chance anymore; we don't have that edge that made us tops in the world.
Tell me about it! There's no doubt in my mind that China, Iran, and Russia are salivating at the thought of acquiring some pieces of American technology, reverse-engineering it, and then coming up with something far better. Is it safe to say that God may have given temporary power to the enemy in order to accelerate His end-times program? If Father has given them permission, not only will Iran have the Islamo-bomb in shorter than ten weeks' time, with the acquisition of American tech the Islamo-fascists just might have a better way to deliver it! In two days' time from this writing it will be September 11, and the 20th anniversary of the worst terrorist strike on American soil. I hope it will be just another ordinary day, but I'm expecting an revenge anniversary attack.

Hidden

It was funny all right and I've never been in the military. I guess as kids we've done jumping jacks pretty much all our lives. I just don't get it. What happened? Seems so easy for us to do and they couldn't do something simple like a jumping jack. But maybe they never heard of them before. Maybe they do something else that we wouldn't be able to do. Who knows. I'm just infuriated at what has happened over there.

It's cultural. Things like fitness routine and just culture in general is different. The educated ones adapt to western culture, but most don't. When they pee, for example, the men would do it sitting down instead of standing up. They'd lift their salwar kameez, hunker down, and do it behind cars in sandy parking lots. I was surprised when I first saw them do it but over time you get used to it.