Major shortfall in Chinese navy!

Footsteps

While our ships are not adequately maintained, warplanning has taken a back seat to Wokeism, and our ability to take on China's navy is in question, we can take comfort in an extreme diversity advantage. The U.S. Navy includes sailors and officers of all races and cultures. The Chinese navy consists of CHINESE PEOPLE ONLY!

Rocky Rivera

While our ships are not adequately maintained, warplanning has taken a back seat to Wokeism, and our ability to take on China's navy is in question, we can take comfort in an extreme diversity advantage. The U.S. Navy includes sailors and officers of all races and cultures. The Chinese navy consists of CHINESE PEOPLE ONLY!
While that may be true, it is also true that American soldiers, sailors, and airmen no longer train as hard as our counterparts of other nations' military, and not even as hard as our forebears did in the early part of the 20th century. If today's American military focuses more on being woke than being a finely honed sword used to defend the freedoms of individual Americans and American sovereignty, then we are toast in a guerilla-style war -- though we still hold the advantage in munitions and technological might, but that will definitely change with the liberals at the helm and their willingness to sell all our top secrets to the enemy for money or otherwise.

seated with Christ

Why do you say that diversity is an advantage?

Footsteps

Thanks Spartan. I thought my post was obvious sarcasm.
To underscore my point, I worked for 38 years for the Federal Government, and I can verify that I know of ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE in diversity for its own sake. An employee’s value depends on his abilities, not his race, gender, religion, or country of national origin. The war to ensure quota diversity has been a drain on the overall quality of many organizations. It has also created reverse racism, which I had to battle in Federal Court.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Thanks Spartan. I thought my post was obvious sarcasm.
To underscore my point, I worked for 38 years for the Federal Government, and I can verify that I know of ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE in diversity for its own sake. An employee’s value depends on his abilities, not his race, gender, religion, or country of national origin. The war to ensure quota diversity has been a drain on the overall quality of many organizations. It has also created reverse racism, which I had to battle in Federal Court.
I sympathize with you, i too am a public servant and we have all this diversity rubbish preached/encouraged even though these people are grossly incompetant in the job/role they are employed to do.

Footsteps

Can it truly be sarcasm if you have to point out that it's sarcasm LOL
All I can say is I have done one poor job of representing myself if my ironies go this far over anybody's head. Nonetheless, I'm glad for this particular misunderstanding because it gives me another chance to express myself about the deterioration of quality in civil service. No general civil service entrance exam (except for law enforcement and certain specialties - and maybe the Post Office, which is not part of regular civil service) exists any more. It died about forty years ago. The real reason is not enough applicants could pass the test any more. The test was accused of being "racially biased". Our public education system is so bad some high school graduates can barely read. But the very word "racist" strikes terror in the hearts of "progressives", so the Federal Service Entrance Exam was killed.

Footsteps

Our soldiers, sailors, and airmen are constantly training in their missions. Our military is still top shelf. It's unfortunate that they also have to put up with indoctrination in wokisms.
That is spot on; the problem is careerism in the top brass. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley was furious that that leftist apologist CIA Chief Gena Haskell was fired by Trump. Milley demanded that Trump's chief of staff explain "What the hell is going on around here?". That is none of your military business, Milley. Go study your Marx and quit the military if you want to run for public office.
Another problem is our Commander in Chief places no priority on our military. Hey Joe - China puts a lot of stock in theirs - at least make Hunter give back his foreign bribes. And how STUPID are you if you can't see that purchasers of his "art" being shielded is a recipe for more bribery?

DWB

Why do you say that diversity is an advantage?
When there is diversity there can be the exchange of cultures and ideas, often disturbing to others, bringing about love and teamwork. Nothing brings people closer than being able to discuss how their culture is superior to others, especially in religion and race. Often staying up late at night espousing the benefits of your culture compared to others, while at the same time building lifelong friends. One group all having the same ideals and morals could never be as cohesive as a diverse grouping. :sarcasm

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
When there is diversity there can be the exchange of cultures and ideas, often disturbing to others, bringing about love and teamwork. Nothing brings people closer than being able to discuss how their culture is superior to others, especially in religion and race. Often staying up late at night espousing the benefits of your culture compared to others, while at the same time building lifelong friends. One group all having the same ideals and morals could never be as cohesive as a diverse grouping. :sarcasm

When I went to Colombia as a Missionary, during my time there, as I became more aware of the nuances of culture, I discovered that part of the reason I could be effective as an outsider in the communities where I worked was because I didn't understand cultural norms, I broke them. I didn't have the local inhibitions because I wasn't raised with them. I was a diverse person thrown into the local pot. There-in lies the blessing of Missionaries from one place going to work in another. I got away with breaking cultural norms/restrictions because people understood that I didn't understand them so it wasn't held against me.

MikeD

This is one thing I so enjoyed about being a part of Team 6. We were more than brothers. Simply because of what took individually to be a part of Team 6 there was a mutual respect of each individual there. I miss that so much being out here in the civilian world. But as a truck driver we kind of have that or those same feelings among truck drivers.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
It is quite ironic to me that in the name of 'not discriminating based on sexual orientation' in the work force, people are actually being discriminated for their sexual orientation. Or, that the subject of sex is being so overly focused on with supposed 'identity' issues, it's actually creating the very uncomfortable environment that companies in the past have attempted to work against.

This in turn is creating many people in the work force very scared to say hardly anything for fear of being targeted and fired.

And, we in essence , through social pressures, are increasingly being transformed into a more communistic environment.

However, I will say, through this there are those around me, who have been happily in ignorance of the state of our country and it's increasing chokehold of immorality that are waking up. They are waking up severely. The political fog of, 'don't look here, look here' is quickly dispersing to the reality of where our country is. And, the Gospel, God's way is looking a lot more sane.