Love To Tell The Story

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Love To Tell The Story
By Dennis Huebshman

Some time ago, I was able to post a message called, “Tell Me The Story Of Jesus”. The opening verses of that message also applies to this one. John 6: 62-69; “Then, what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before? (63) It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are Spirit and Life. (64) But there are some of you who do not believe. (For Jesus knew from the beginning who those were who did not believe, and who it was who would betray Him.) (65) And He said, this is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless it is granted him by the Father. (66) After this, many of His disciples turned back and no longer walked with Him. (67) So Jesus said to the twelve, do you want to go away as well? (68) Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life, (69) and we have believed, and have come to know that you are the Holy One of God.” (ESV – all emphasis mine)

To follow this up, we have 1 Timothy 2:5-6; “For there is one God, and there is one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, (6) who gave Himself as a ransom for all; which is the testimony given at the proper time.”

Two more verses give further declaration of the sovereignty of our Jesus. First, Acts 4:12; “And there is Salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under Heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

And then, the passage that I have chosen as my life verse; John 14:6; “and Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.”

With just these verses in mind, it should be obvious that Jesus is our Lord, Savior, Redeemer, and our only pathway to eternal life in Glory. All other man-made deities and so-called religions lead to one place – the Great White Throne Judgment of Revelation 20:11-15.

When Jesus said in John 16:65 that no one could come to Him unless granted by the Father, some would ask how they could receive this. The hardest part about receiving and accepting Jesus is belief and faith. There are no special incantations to recite, no special rituals to perform, and no special “donations” or sacrifices to make. Jesus covered our “entry fee” in full with the most precious thing He could offer – His blood shed at Calvary.

To review the required steps we are to do, we go to Romans 10:9-13. “Because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (10) For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth, one confesses and is saved. (11) For the scripture says, everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame. (12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing all His riches on all who call on Him. (13) For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Two points before continuing; first, when Paul says no distinction between “Jew and Greek”, that is to say everyone in the world. Jesus clarified this in John 10:16, “And I have other sheep that are not of this (Jewish) fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. So there will be one flock and one Shepherd.”

Second, there are people who for different reasons are unable to speak. They would be considered to be a “mute”. My firm belief is that a person with this condition speaks to the Father with their mind, and would not be shunned by Him. Even though they cannot speak “with their mouths”, I believe Our Father “hears” every word they mentally present to Him. God sees their hearts and knows who has received and accepted His Son, whether or not they can physically speak, see or hear.

As a youth, I knew that it was my mom’s wish that I become a preacher, and give the Lord’s word regularly in an organized religion’s church. After leaving for military service, that wish seemed as if it would never happen. However, at about 40 years of age, I had a Holy Spirit moment, and decided I needed to read the Bible for myself. Sadly, up to that point I would just take different preachers’ words as being true and accurate. I found there were things that had been distorted, some left out, and some additions given that weren’t there.

After becoming ordained as a Christian Pastor, I have found that posting the Father’s messages on two Rapture sites is a ministry that I love. Please know that all accolades belong to the Father, and I am especially grateful for the administrators of these sites for posting His messages on them.

I can honestly say that “I Love To Tell The Story”. My quest is to get the word of the Lord – the True Word – to as many souls as possible while it’s still able to be done. There is a time coming that to even mention becoming a Christian could very likely cost a person their life. It will be a 7-year period of tribulation and wrath, the likes of which this world has never seen.

On of my favorite hymns was written by Arabella Kate Hankey (1834-1911) in 1866. The refrain was added by William Fisher (1835-1912) in 1869. The words are as meaningful today as when written.

1.) I love to tell the story, of unseen things above. Of Jesus and His glory; of Jesus and His love. I love to tell the story, because I know it’s true. It satisfies my longings, as nothing else can do.

Ref) I love to tell the Story; twill be my theme in Glory; to tell the old, old story; of Jesus and His love.

2.) I love to tell the story, more wonderful it seems; than all the golden fancies, of all our golden dreams. I love to tell the story; it did so much for me. And this is just the reason; I tell it now to thee.

3.) I love to tell the story, tis pleasant to repeat; what seems each time I tell it, more wonderfully sweet. I love to tell the story, for some have never heard; the message of Salvation, from God’s own Holy Word.

4.) I love to tell the story, for those who know it best; seem hungering and thirsting; to hear it like the rest. And when in scenes of glory, I sing the new, new song; twill be the old, old story, that I have loved so long.

There is coming a time when what we chose here will determine our eternal lives. We will either choose Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and be with Him forever, or we will choose satan and be in the Lake of Fire with him forever. There are no other alternatives. False prophets are proclaiming a “gospel” that is not biblical, and ll who follow them will be lost. Once our last breath is taken here, our eternity is set. No changes can be made after that.

There is coming a day soon as described in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 where believers will be taken up to meet Jesus in the air to keep us from the coming wrath. All the signs are pointing to this taking place very soon. It could be any day, any hour, any minute, and even any second now. Now would be a great time to call on Jesus and ask His forgiveness, and for Him to save us from the fiery Hell. It’s a free-will choice that the Father will never force anyone to make, but He will accept all who truly have Jesus in their hearts. Call today; call now; you will never regret doing so.

Shalom! (Peace) Maranatha! (Come Lord Jesus)

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/love-to-tell-the-story/

Baby Yoda

Watchman
There is coming a time when what we chose here will determine our eternal lives. We will either choose Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and be with Him forever, or we will choose satan and be in the Lake of Fire with him forever. There are no other alternatives. False prophets are proclaiming a “gospel” that is not biblical, and ll who follow them will be lost. Once our last breath is taken here, our eternity is set. No changes can be made after that.
:sad

Back