Louie Giglio and the enneagram revisited ...

Mike Evans

Giglio has also been to Rome and kissed the papal ring, like Copeland, Valloten, Osteen, Bickle, Warren et al.
He has many false teachers at his "Youth Filled Stadium Events" and ecumenicist Beth Moore and Calvinist John Piper led thousands of misled young people in a Lecto Divina ritual in which they were told whatever voice spoke to their minds was God.
(Half right, it was undoubtedly the god of this world, who loves to give extra-Biblical direct revelation to all and sundry who are wanting it)
One to mark and avoid.

Last edited:

Jette_516

I have used the Enneagram as a personality type similar to the Myers Briggs inventory. However, I have never been so accurately typed as with the Enneagram. It taught me that I strive to live up to the ideal and expect others to as well. This in a negative form can lead to legalism and judgmental attitudes towards others. This convicted me and I’ve been praying to be more merciful and empathetic. Fortunately, everything I gleaned about it was from the internet and did not go any further than personality.

My DD introduced it to me after learning about it at her ‘Christian’ college. She said the campus and classes were inundated with it. I’ve been talking with her to beware of Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, and other contemplative teachers that sound biblical. I’ll have to share this with her as well.

Psalm37v4

Yikes. Very sad to see Giglio into this stuff. My church tried to get me into a "book study" where Beth Moore's (pardon the term) crap was taught. It wasn't long before the Lord opened my eyes about that church and I left.

RestInHim

My DD introduced it to me after learning about it at her ‘Christian’ college. She said the campus and classes were inundated with it. I’ve been talking with her to beware of Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, and other contemplative teachers that sound biblical. I’ll have to share this with her as well.
Yes. I find it hard to believe that many who call themselves Christians who otherwise know God's don't see and know what they are involving themselves with and teaching others when God's word is very clear. God have mercy on them, but the one's who are truly saved will still make it into His kingdom. I don't understand how this does not make God angry because it makes me angry at times. They are leading many astray and perhaps into a false gospel. :(