Lost mail?

Jared

Anyone ever have things get lost in the mail or have something happen to it?

I bought a passport holder for my sister for Christmas and just this morning found out it somehow got delivered to the entirely wrong state, way down in Georgia. Even though they had the right shipping address on the tracking information on the mini-map, too.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
A month or two ago I received two boxes shipped from Wal*Mart that were addressed to me. I didn't order them. Nobody in my family did. Either somebody somewhere is playing a trick on me or my address was used in lieu of the address they were meant for. They contained 16 cans of hash. Fortunately I like the stuff.

I've had packages get temporarily lost, but they eventually turned up.

Cloud Watcher

I have had a variety of mail issues.

I once had a JCPenney credit card. If I mailed in the payment, they supposedly wouldn't receive it. And they jacked up the interest rate as a late payment penalty. I had to start going to the store and pay the bill directly every month in order to ensure that they received it and I got a receipt. But I got tired of the outrageous interest rate, and got rid of the card.

At my last address, I would often find bunches of mail in my box that wasn't just misdelivered by only one address. They weren't even on the right street.

On a couple different occasions at a different place, I would notice at the time of the month that I usually paid my bills that I hadn't even received them. I called the post office to say I hadn't been receiving my mail. They denied knowing anything. But within a few days, I would find piles of damp mail in my box, including the missing bills.

In the mid 1990's, I decided to join the Columbia House Video Club. When the first box of videos arrived, they were stolen before I even saw them. I found something near the mailbox that indicated it had come. I had to call the company.

JoyJoyJoy

The next street over has a name similar to ours. We have received their mail and packages numerous times. We just run it over to them.

My box from Bath and Body was never delivered last month. A few phone calls had a new box delivered promptly. The original box was marked delivered. I guess someone, somewhere is enjoying my handwash soap.

Kerbluey

A month or two ago I received two boxes shipped from Wal*Mart that were addressed to me. I didn't order them. Nobody in my family did. Either somebody somewhere is playing a trick on me or my address was used in lieu of the address they were meant for. They contained 16 cans of hash. Fortunately I like the stuff.

lol!!! You’ll be eating hash for a long time. I like it too.

Judy4Jesus

Maybe someone thought you were a little skinny and wanted to fatten you up a little! :D

Lookingup83

My address doesn't exist on google maps so you can bet I get a lot of lost packages lol. Two weeks ago I ordered 18 packages of the organic rice my son likes, it isn't available locally. Someone else got it, it was delivered but not to me. Merry Christmas?

GotGrace

Anyone ever have things get lost in the mail or have something happen to it?

I bought a passport holder for my sister for Christmas and just this morning found out it somehow got delivered to the entirely wrong state, way down in Georgia. Even though they had the right shipping address on the tracking information on the mini-map, too.
Yep. Returned a coat that was returned to another coast before the shipper in charge of the return turned it around back across the country.