Lord Of My Life

I am new on this page and forum and my testimony won't be long and in no wise can my testimony be as valuable as any of yours have been. I'll just point out that I have been a believer since I was 22 years old and been on and off again with Christ for these many years till about I had the sense to ask Christ to create in me a clean heart and a renewed spirit. (Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.) For some reason this verse changed my life because I am allowing Christ to direct my thinking and actions. It was like a light bulb went off in my head and I had finally woken up to who Christ and His awesome power. Praise Him every moment of my little obscure life! I feel like many more folks that walk with Christ are allowing Him into their lives in this way and it's my hope that all Christians will allow Him to lead them the same way.

ItIsFinished!

I am new on this page and forum and my testimony won't be long and in no wise can my testimony be as valuable as any of yours have been. I'll just point out that I have been a believer since I was 22 years old and been on and off again with Christ for these many years till about I had the sense to ask Christ to create in me a clean heart and a renewed spirit. (Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.) For some reason this verse changed my life because I am allowing Christ to direct my thinking and actions. It was like a light bulb went off in my head and I had finally woken up to who Christ and His awesome power. Praise Him every moment of my little obscure life! I feel like many more folks that walk with Christ are allowing Him into their lives in this way and it's my hope that all Christians will allow Him to lead them the same way.
Welcome my friend.
Great testimony.

Much love in Christ.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
in no wise can my testimony be as valuable as any of yours have been
My friend, there is no testimony that is worth less than any other. All testimonies are precious because they testify to the goodness and grace and greatness of God! Welcome to RF. I pray you are blessed by the fellowship and sharing of God's Word here. I look forward to your contributions.

Mattfivefour: True and my testimony is kinda dull in comparison to many others as I have left a lot out for space and time, really boring but the huge thing is that I wanted to relay to others is that I finally made Christ Lord of my little insecure or obscure life and how I went about it. Many folks are not as dense as I am so their road maybe was easier but either way, we all get Christ's lead the same way. I can truly state that Jesus Christ is Lord of my life and now I can really praise Him in spirit and truth!