Long-time lurker...finally joined!

Stormy

Hi everybody! My name is Ann-Marie. I have been a lurker on here since around 2014 or so and wanted to finally be able to participate in the discussions I so enjoy reading.

I am a homeschool mom in the mountains of Virginia, although I was raised in Southern California. Quite a difference between the two places and I'm grateful to God every day that He brought me here!

My profile picture is the family dog, Titus. He is an old guy and gets nervous during thunderstorms unless he is wrapped in his blanket. My username is the name of my childhood cat because I couldn't think of anything catchy!

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know how much this former lurker has appreciated having this great place to come to when the world seems so crazy. I will be posting my testimony in that section shortly.

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
Hi everybody! My name is Ann-Marie. I have been a lurker on here since around 2014 or so and wanted to finally be able to participate in the discussions I so enjoy reading.

I am a homeschool mom in the mountains of Virginia, although I was raised in Southern California. Quite a difference between the two places and I'm grateful to God every day that He brought me here!

My profile picture is the family dog, Titus. He is an old guy and gets nervous during thunderstorms unless he is wrapped in his blanket. My username is the name of my childhood cat because I couldn't think of anything catchy!

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know how much this former lurker has appreciated having this great place to come to when the world seems so crazy. I will be posting my testimony in that section shortly.
Welcome, Stormy!!! That is awesome you are a homeschool mom! I was homeschooled until I was 15, and loved every minute of it! Thank you for doing that for your children. :) Can't wait to read your testimony, and I love your doggy pic!

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8

Glad you joined us! Adorable pic of Titus.