Long Time Listener, First Time Caller

Hello! My name is Jenny.

I was raised in church but drifted away in my young adult life.

The book of Revelations has always fascinated me. And now I find it interesting to see other people’s opinions and interpretations of the book in connection to current events.

I grew up with a father who was a “religious fanatic” but I couldn’t make sense of how someone who believed so intensely was unable to show me the love that I associated with Christianity. This led me on a path of questioning my faith and looking for the love that I so desperately craved in other emotionally unavailable men.

About two years ago, I saw the error of my ways and have been making my way back to God and his teachings ever since. My mother died in 2013 leaving my father and myself the only members left in the family. And in the past few years, my father’s mental health has declined and I am now his part-time caretaker.

I am sad daily that we’ll never have the relationship that I had always wanted but I know that my Heavenly Father fulfills those needs and more.

I want to understand the things God has in store for me in the future and discuss them with like minded individuals.

So hello, everyone! Happy to be here!

GotGrace

Hello! My name is Jenny.

I was raised in church but drifted away in my young adult life.

The book of Revelations has always fascinated me. And now I find it interesting to see other people’s opinions and interpretations of the book in connection to current events.

I grew up with a father who was a “religious fanatic” but I couldn’t make sense of how someone who believed so intensely was unable to show me the love that I associated with Christianity. This led me on a path of questioning my faith and looking for the love that I so desperately craved in other emotionally unavailable men.

About two years ago, I saw the error of my ways and have been making my way back to God and his teachings ever since. My mother died in 2013 leaving my father and myself the only members left in the family. And in the past few years, my father’s mental health has declined and I am now his part-time caretaker.

I am sad daily that we’ll never have the relationship that I had always wanted but I know that my Heavenly Father fulfills those needs and more.

I want to understand the things God has in store for me in the future and discuss them with like minded individuals.

So hello, everyone! Happy to be here!
:welcome2 Stay a spell.