Long-necked dinosaur fossil found by Argentine scientists is one of biggest ever

Carl

The flood was so violent that there are no clear deposits in the ground. The layer can be recognized but the flood was so violent that everything was ground to particle. Any animal remains were cooked and broken down totally. Not even a bone was left it is all broken down to basic chemicals.

The next major happening was when the continent broke apart into what we now know as the 7 continents. This happened at the separation of mankind at the tower of Babel. This didn't do much to disturb life other than cause different animals to wind up on different continents..

The major destructive upheaval came with the bombardment of astroids that crashed into the earth in the time of the book of Job. The large craters in the earth all happened during this time period. This is the disaster that really killed off many animals for lack of food and changes in the climate. The asteroids caused the ice age too.

Flood 3500 BC
Separation of continents 200+/- years
Impacts 300+/- years
Sorry I don't remember more detail.

TrustinHim

It would have to have put a lot of stress on the joints and taken a massive respiratory system to support the energy
I mentioned in a different post about the pre flood atmosphere possibly being 30% oxygen, and some creation scientists think the larger dinosaurs needed this level of O2 to live. Lots of theories about how events transpired, just an example; entire fossilized skeletons don't usually occur, scavengers scatter the bones, weather etc decompose remains on the surface, however massive quantities of sediment burying intact animals will cause whole animal fossilized specimens to be preserved. I enjoy reading about the evidence of the pre flood world and Noah's flood evidence.

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
I mentioned in a different post about the pre flood atmosphere possibly being 30% oxygen, and some creation scientists think the larger dinosaurs needed this level of O2 to live. Lots of theories about how events transpired, just an example; entire fossilized skeletons don't usually occur, scavengers scatter the bones, weather etc decompose remains on the surface, however massive quantities of sediment burying intact animals will cause whole animal fossilized specimens to be preserved. I enjoy reading about the evidence of the pre flood world and Noah's flood evidence.
Hmmm. Would humans be alright at 30% oxygen? Too much oxygen is toxic to us.

Back