Local Pa. Middle School Students Given ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Puzzles

Almost Heaven

MONESSEN, Pa. (AP) — Parents in a Pennsylvania school district are turning 50 shades of red over word search puzzles given to their middle school students.

The students were given puzzles based on the erotic novel and movie “Fifty Shades of Grey.” The puzzles contained terms including “spanking,” ”submissive,” ”leather cuffs” and “bondage.”

Officials in the Monessen School District say they can’t say who passed out the puzzles or how many students received one because they just learned about it Monday.

The issue became public when parents complained at Tuesday night’s school board meeting.

Superintendent Leanne Spazak said the incident was under investigation.

Parent James Carter says he tried to question the school’s principal and dean of students about the puzzle his son received, but they refused when he insisted on recording their conversation.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-students-given-fifty-shades-of-grey-puzzles/

Lynn

Longing for Home
So sorry to hear of this atrocious behavior. Satan is indeed taking over our educational system.
I have warned one of our sons who has a teen daughter to be on the alert regarding the movie (50 shades. . .) So often, young people from Christian homes are naive and wouldn't necessarily have a clue what the movie is all about, just hangin' with friends is all, so I told him to be sure to warn the youth (and adults) about this awful movie.

goingup

Everything is being done to desensitize our children to everything.

I asked myself the other day why are there so many Zombie movies / shows and then it hit me.

The Beheadings of all those Zombies it is almost continuous so as to desensitize people to beheading so that when the real thing

happens they will like seeing a person's real head go rolling off their body and be really afraid to lose their own.

Lots of UFO's too in prep most likely for "The Lie"

Witchcraft, Sorcery, Ouija Boards all to promote everything demonic.

Now the schools are promoting the abomination of sexual perversion to desensitize our children to it.

God is not amused and His Fury is soon to fly up in His Face when we depart.

:nukes:abduct:groan

goingup

MONESSEN, Pa. (AP) — Parents in a Pennsylvania school district are turning 50 shades of red over word search puzzles given to their middle school students.

Parent James Carter says he tried to question the school’s principal and dean of students about the puzzle his son received, but they refused when he insisted on recording their conversation.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/02/11/pa-middle-school-students-given-fifty-shades-of-grey-puzzles/
I would have secretly recorded it and transferred to an actual tape if they can't be forthright and honest when it comes to the welfare and safety of our children I think it is imperative to be protective by exposing the corruption of our school systems.

I am getting the feeling that a lot of schools (Especially in California!) are doing everything they can to push out Educated Sodomites from our school systems with Sodomites being the primary focus. IMHO
:tsk :furious :gaah :ohno

twit

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Romans 1.

goingup

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Romans 1.
A very appropriate Scripture twit! It fits them to a tee. The only thing I hate with a passion is anyone doing evil to or teaching it to is "Children"! When I look at my youngest Autistic Son and watch him and listen to him and see the innocence he has, his compassion, and trust he has for others, I have only one thought in my mind and that is to protect him in every and any way possible. Woe be unto anyone who perpetrates evil against any child and takes away their innocence because they wish to satisfy their own lusts. And God doesn't like anyone who does it either and what could be any worse than this saying....

Matthew 18:6-7 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

And their hatred for God and Anything that Represents Him or Any Goodness at all keeps getting more worse by the moment.
And "They Actually Love" those things posted above.:tsk :tsk :tsk

goingup

Oh my Goodness!!!

I don't usually stay on top of any movies that come out or what they are about, but I decided to check this out after reading this blog

and then I read another blog. This is not something even high school students should see, read, or even talk about and this was

done with middle school students!

THE LORD REBUKE THEM, SEVERELY REBUKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nerve of any teacher to put this trash before young and impressionable minds should be fired from that school and

should never have employment in a school ever again. Our Children do not stand a chance with teachers like these being allowed

to teach anything Unfettered. It is so disgusting to think that anyone thinks it is okay to put this material into the minds of

children. I am at a loss for words for this country's rapidly declining educational system. The people who are teaching this

have no fear of God what so ever, but they will, they will. God will reveal His Wrath against people who trash His Heritage He

gives us.

:furious :gaah :puke :frust :rant:rant:rant:rant