Liz Cheney: Trump critic blasts Republican 'personality cult' after defeat

Andy C

When a liberal like Liz Cheney calls loyal American voters a cult the liberal is using the tactic or projection liberals have been programmed to use. The truth of course is cults do not exist to make men free; they exist to enslave them. The idea of a cult of freedom is absurd. But liberalism is clearly a cult, because its members give blind obedience to masters who control them with sophisticated mind control methods (propaganda being as sophisticated as mind control gets).

Loyal Americans support Trump because of his loyalty to America and for no other reason; liberal cattle have been programmed to hate him for that exact same reason; it really is that simple. And it's obvious to any thinking person.

Liz and her fellow RINO betrayers know this to be true. She knows she lost because she betrayed her constituents and her rich liberal donors could not overcome their disgust with her. But she still counts on her comrades in liberal media to sell her lie to enough low-information types that maybe some day she will have a comeback. Or maybe she just wanted to clean as much egg as she could off of her face and lying is all she knows.

Now that she's out of politics (for now anyway) it will be interesting to see what form her 30 pieces of silver will take. Maybe a job on MSNBC or CNN, or an executive job with some corporation controlled by the likes of George Soros.
Surprisingly, when you look at her House voting record, she is very conservative, far more than the majority of the GOP. What changed was not her republican credentials, but she let her hatred of Trump change her life after the 2020 elections. She actually voted in support of Trumps agenda 92 percent of the time.

She is definetly not liberal, but definitely afflicted by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I certainly would never vote for her, and I hope she simply fades away, out to pasture in the hills of Wyoming.

Acts_17:11

I heard from a pastor that there are two raptures. The first is the Body of Christ and could be long before the 70th Week. Then we have global Jewish evangelists spreading the gospel during the first half of the Tribulation. They would be "raptured" before the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord.
"Firstfruits>>>Main Harvest>>>Gleanings"

Andy C

I heard from a pastor that there are two raptures. The first is the Body of Christ and could be long before the 70th Week. Then we have global Jewish evangelists spreading the gospel during the first half of the Tribulation. They would be "raptured" before the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord.
"Firstfruits>>>Main Harvest>>>Gleanings"
Their is no biblical support for 2 raptures.

brethorn56

Even Darwin Believes Now!!!
I was not a Trump fan early on but during the 2016 election I would have voted for Santa Claus over Hillary Clinton. Then, over the next four years, Trump won me over with his policies and his stance on America. I once heard someone say “Donald Trump is like a good doctor with poor bedside manners.” I kind of agree. Yes, there were things I wish he would have done differently like his use of Twitter, but, IMO, the good he did way out weighed the bad.

Liz Cheney was supposed to represent her constituents in Wyoming but in her obsessive hatred for Trump, she seemed to lose her way, certainly her focus. Funny, Liz asked Democrats to jump ship and vote for her during the primaries but the people in Wyoming showed her how much they supported her by her massacre on election night. It is time for her to quietly fade away, I don’t wish her bad, but really happy she is gone.

depserv

Surprisingly, when you look at her House voting record, she is very conservative, far more than the majority of the GOP. What changed was not her republican credentials, but she let her hatred of Trump change her life after the 2020 elections. She actually voted in support of Trumps agenda 92 percent of the time.

She is definetly not liberal, but definitely afflicted by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I certainly would never vote for her, and I hope she simply fades away, out to pasture in the hills of Wyoming.
I used to think of her as a loyal American; she sounded like one when I saw her on talk shows. But the purpose in the January 6 hearings is just too obvious for her not to see it: the attack is not just against Trump; they are attacking American patriots. And the lies it's all based in are too obvious for her not to know that she is sitting up there lying to the American people and sticking a knife in the back of her country.

It could very well be that her hatred of Trump drove her to be a part of it, but if she had any loyalty to America to begin with I don't think her hatred of Trump would have driven her to betray her country.

It's like Benedict Arnold did some really good things for the patriot cause before he betrayed his country. It is often said that he decided to betray his country because he thought he had been mistreated by his superiors, but if he had been fighting as a patriot all along he would have remained loyal to his country no matter what his superiors did. Likewise, if Liz Cheney had been a loyal American all along, she would not have taken part in this part of the liberal witch hunt.

Of course it could be that she was a loyal American but something made her change her mind, and you could very well be right about that thing being TDS, but if that hatred had that kind of effect, her loyalty to America was not very strong to begin with.

I think her conservative voting record could be nothing but camouflage, like an assassin embedded into a position where she acts like a loyal servant of her enemy, until she's needed. And she might have a conservative mindset, or have had one, but her loyalty is not to America. Maybe it was at some point, but not anymore. Given the right circumstances, it wouldn't surprise me if she switched parties like Arlen Specter did, to keep control of the Senate in the hands of the enemy.

What she does in the future will make more clear whether her treachery is just because of her hatred of Trump or if there is a much deeper reason for it. She got some big money donations, and it would be useful to know where they came from, though I haven't been interested enough to look into it.