Living Water

ShilohRose

Tonight I was reading John 3 and on into John 4, and I began contemplating water. Here was Jesus offering the Samaritan woman Living Water, and I was thinking of not just drinking from that Sweet, Artesian Well of Living Water; I was thinking of being submersed in and surrounded by the Love of Jesus, and it's just so good, y'all! :yeah: Jesus is Living Water; He is the Bread of Life; He is the Creator of all things, and He is the Sustainer of all things.

I am in awe of all You are, Lord Jesus, the Wonder and Mystery and Holiness You are. Thank You for Your Mercy and Forgiveness to me. Thank You, Father, for seeing me through the Beauty of Jesus (I love saying His Name-- so Wonderful), thank You for raising me up to sit in the heavenly places, thank You for making me one of Your children-- not just in eternity, but now! I am one of Your children, a new creation. I willingly lay myself down at Your feet. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Hannah

When we drink a physical glass of water it only has a temporary effect on our bodies because when it wears off we are Thirsty Again.

However Jesus said that if the woman drank from His Living Water (spiritual everlasting life giving water) that she would NEVER be Thirsty Again. It's effect is eternal.

:nod