Lillith?

InsuranceGuy

Has anyone ever heard of Lillith? Supposedly she was around before Cain & Able? My daughter mentioned this person to me and although I've heard the story, it was many many years ago. Does anyone recall how the story actually goes? I know it's made up and all, I just want to remember it as the kids think it is real and a cover-up.

athenasius

A lie from the pit of hell. Lilith is carefully crafted to appeal to modern feminists.

Lilith is common in goddess worship. Popular among modern feminists who do the goddess thing-- in their hatred of all things male, they seek after a female deity to worship. Lilith is their symbol of female strength who ended up resisting domination by the male Adam. At least in their stories.

She is a myth, but one that the demonic forces behind the New Age have used to entrap women into worshipping nature, "the goddess" "the goddess within" and her symbol is an apple.

This is another of the New Age Old Babel style lies that seems to be popping back up to life in the past few years as Christianity is waning as the dominant influence of culture in North America.

Recycled for a new generation just before the Tribulation. Ties into the mother earth goddess worship of Nature that the current Pope is pushing.

MilkyWay1

A lie from the pit of hell. Lilith is carefully crafted to appeal to modern feminists.

Lilith is common in goddess worship. Popular among modern feminists who do the goddess thing-- in their hatred of all things male, they seek after a female deity to worship. Lilith is their symbol of female strength who ended up resisting domination by the male Adam. At least in their stories.

She is a myth, but one that the demonic forces behind the New Age have used to entrap women into worshipping nature, "the goddess" "the goddess within" and her symbol is an apple.

This is another of the New Age Old Babel style lies that seems to be popping back up to life in the past few years as Christianity is waning as the dominant influence of culture in North America.

Recycled for a new generation just before the Tribulation. Ties into the mother earth goddess worship of Nature that the current Pope is pushing.
So basically the same as always, since the creation of man - worship of a fake god.

By the way, yay for seeing both Dan and athenasius in the same post! :meet

Annie

Be A Berean!
There was some strange man that approached my group during street evangelizing. He was telling that Lilith was Adam's first wife and she overthrew his control over her. Some nonsense. We told him to leave and moved on. He seemed demonically possessed if not Psychotic.
That's what the link I posted ^^^^ was saying.

I'd never even heard of that! What I had heard is that Lilith is often used as a name for a woman who is a witch/wiccan :scratch

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Yup heard heard of Lillith and it fits into the satanic deception of "what God told us in the Bible isn't enough" ....gnostic "extra biblical revelation" babble ....

Gnosticism. Pure and simple .....

Same as Jane Leade "Christian mystic" (haha!) who reckoned "God told her what the seven thunders said"....

Erm ...if John inspired by the Holy Spirit was told he wasn't allowed to write it down. ..then that's that!!!

Finito. End of story. Case closed!!!

Great as always to see you on here bro Dan :) :hug:hug:hug

Last edited:

GotGrace

Has anyone ever heard of Lillith? Supposedly she was around before Cain & Able? My daughter mentioned this person to me and although I've heard the story, it was many many years ago. Does anyone recall how the story actually goes? I know it's made up and all, I just want to remember it as the kids think it is real and a cover-up.
If it ain’t there in God’s word then it is very suspect.

Twalle

I have heard of Lilith being Adam's first mate. I heard this on a program that the History Channel aired and thought, 'what are they talking about?' It has been some time, years, since I saw that program, and I have forgotten most of what I saw. But unfortunately, this is still out there in this crazy mixed up world we live on. I am an avid cross word puzzler and I get Lilith for clues all of the time.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)

Exactly correct and well said!

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
I have heard of Lilith being Adam's first mate. I heard this on a program that the History Channel aired and thought, 'what are they talking about?' It has been some time, years, since I saw that program, and I have forgotten most of what I saw. But unfortunately, this is still out there in this crazy mixed up world we live on. I am an avid cross word puzzler and I get Lilith for clues all of the time.
Of course the History Channel pushes the myth of Lilith...
:rolleyes:

Batman

Thank you all for the research. It helped! Just another story from Satan sums up Lilith.
I love your comment here. It is truly just another story from satan. The amazing thing is that evolution, false religions, and the story of the dawn of mankind from non-Biblical perspectives are wide, vast, ever changing, and always WRONG. But Genesis has never had to be changed, revised, embellished, or modified in any way, because it is RIGHT.