Likud MK: Shaked's people are talking to senior Likud members, Ayelet needs to decide

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Likud MK: Shaked's people are talking to senior Likud members, Ayelet needs to decide
MK Ofir Akunis hopes Shaked will leave the coalition: There is always a kind of informal negotiation between Ayelet Shaked and the Likud.
Ido Ben Porat

MK Ofir Akunis (Likud) claimed on Saturday night that there are "informal" negotiations between Interior Minister Ayelet Shaked and Likud officials, ahead of the possibility of a defection from the coalition. Akunis told Kan 11 in an interview that "[Shaked’s] people are talking to very senior Likud members. There is always a kind of informal negotiation between Ayelet Shaked and the Likud. Ayelet has to make a decision." Last Thursday, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett refused to answer the question of whether Ayelet Shaked had promised not to resign from the coalition.

In an interview with Galei Tzahal (IDF Radio), Bennett said that "elections are a disaster for the state, I am not dealing with this thing - but with what is good for the State of Israel. So far I have invested 100% of my time in this, now I have to engage in politics every day to do it."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/326272