Likud MK estimates: Netanyahu will attack Iran's nuclear facilities

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Outgoing MK Tzachi Hanegbi: Based on my 35-year acquaintance with Netanyahu, I believe he will act to thwart Iran's nuclear program. He may not have a choice.
Israel National News
Nov 4, 2022

MK Tzachi Hanegbi (Likud) said on Friday that he believes that Benjamin Netanyahu will act to thwart Iran’s nuclear program during his upcoming term in office. Speaking to Channel 12 News, Hanegbi, who was placed in the #46 spot on the Likud slate and thus will not be in the 25th Knesset, said, “If there’s anything that could be critical in the next few months, it is the issue of Iran’s nuclear program.”

"We have already forgotten that there was a negotiation between Iran and world powers, which has in essence ended. If this negotiation does not end in an agreement and the US does not act independently, which is what I believe will happen, Prime Minister Netanyahu will work, in my estimation, to destroy the nuclear facilities in Iran," Hanegbi clarified. "If he does not do this, Israel will face an existential threat."

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/362272

athenasius

Outgoing MK Tzachi Hanegbi: Based on my 35-year acquaintance with Netanyahu, I believe he will act to thwart Iran's nuclear program. He may not have a choice.
Israel National News
Nov 4, 2022

MK Tzachi Hanegbi (Likud) said on Friday that he believes that Benjamin Netanyahu will act to thwart Iran’s nuclear program during his upcoming term in office. Speaking to Channel 12 News, Hanegbi, who was placed in the #46 spot on the Likud slate and thus will not be in the 25th Knesset, said, “If there’s anything that could be critical in the next few months, it is the issue of Iran’s nuclear program.”

"We have already forgotten that there was a negotiation between Iran and world powers, which has in essence ended. If this negotiation does not end in an agreement and the US does not act independently, which is what I believe will happen, Prime Minister Netanyahu will work, in my estimation, to destroy the nuclear facilities in Iran," Hanegbi clarified. "If he does not do this, Israel will face an existential threat."

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/362272
depends on what God allows Netanyahu to do. He wanted to do that for some time, but every time he tried something came up and got in the way including Obama threatening to fire on him if he sent Israeli jets to do the job back in Obama's terms of office.

Back