Leak of classified information was deliberate criminal act, arrest made

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The FBI said on Thursday it has "made an arrest and is continuing to conduct authorized law enforcement activity at a residence in North Dighton, Massachusetts."
By REUTERS

The leak of classified information was a "deliberate, criminal act," the Pentagon said on Thursday. Pentagon spokesman Brigadier General Pat Ryder referred questions about the investigation to the Department of Justice. Ryder added the Pentagon had taken steps to review distribution lists and ensure that people receiving information had a need to know.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-739177

athenasius

This story stinks to high heaven! I wondered about it on the noon news here in BC Canada. Something didn't quite add up.

Then I watched Tucker Carlson about 5 minutes ago.

The kid was leaking something that proves the Biden admin and the generals in the Armed Forces are lying to the public about the war in the Ukraine.

Instead of focusing on what was IN the leak, the media has been actively obscuring what the kid was trying to tell the world.

And according to Tucker, it's all about the war in the Ukraine, and contrary to popular opinion in the west, it's not going well for the Ukraine (something I was pretty sure of despite the news reports to the contrary).

The reason I think so is because Gog's gotta get Magog all on board before the Ezek 38 war. I have no other reason to think that Russia "has" to win beyond looking at the relationships between Russia and the old area of Magog.

But according to Tucker, there are American boots on the ground, fighting Russians directly. If that is true, then as Tucker points out, there have been quite a few laws broken.

At this point I don't know who is telling the truth, but I trust Tucker more than the rest of the media and I wonder about the safety of this young man. I think I'm going to pray for him because 1-- everyone needs Jesus for Salvation and 2 --- if Tucker is right he's made a lot of powerful people very very angry. 3--the mainstream media is gunning for him as a scapegoat as they work with Biden etc to cover up the truth.

And he is rather young. 21. That is an easy to manipulate age. Plus the news that Tucker quoted said the young man was found with the evidence nearby in the chat room he was a part of or something.

Strikes me that he would be an ideal target to frame if someone else was trying to leak this data and wanted a scapegoat handy. The FBI seems to do that sort of thing all the time if watching them frame Trump is any indication.

Last edited:

DWB

I have questions! Why was a 21-year-old given top secret clearance? Why was someone in the National Guard given top secret clearance? How could someone with only 2 years service in any government agency be given top secret clearance?

And the biggest question is he is quoted as saying "he had prayed to God this would never happen" (happen meaning getting caught). How does anyone who steals government secrets and shares with others think God would protect them from being discovered?

Our government is a woke farce. So many of our youth are misinformed and therefore idiots!

Carl

I have questions! Why was a 21-year-old given top secret clearance? Why was someone in the National Guard given top secret clearance? How could someone with only 2 years service in any government agency be given top secret clearance?

And the biggest question is he is quoted as saying "he had prayed to God this would never happen" (happen meaning getting caught). How does anyone who steals government secrets and shares with others think God would protect them from being discovered?

Our government is a woke farce. So many of our youth are misinformed and therefore idiots!
When I was 21 I was given a top secret and cripto security clearance so that I could work in the unit that I was assigned to.

Andy C

Thats not unusual. Just because someone has TS clearance, does not mean they can access whatever they want. I worked classified materials for 2 years, and any clearance given is limited to what you need to know, not total access to the whole TS network. Still, even “secret” material should not be released to the general public.

NewWine2020

This story stinks to high heaven! I wondered about it on the noon news here in BC Canada. Something didn't quite add up.

The kid was leaking something that proves the Biden admin and the generals in the Armed Forces are lying to the public about the war in the Ukraine.

Instead of focusing on what was IN the leak, the media has been actively obscuring what the kid was trying to tell the world.

And according to Tucker, it's all about the war in the Ukraine, and contrary to popular opinion in the west, it's not going well for the Ukraine (something I was pretty sure of despite the news reports to the contrary).

The reason I think so is because Gog's gotta get Magog all on board before the Ezek 38 war. I have no other reason to think that Russia "has" to win beyond looking at the relationships between Russia and the old area of Magog.

But according to Tucker, there are American boots on the ground, fighting Russians directly. If that is true, then as Tucker points out, there have been quite a few laws broken.

At this point I don't know who is telling the truth, but I trust Tucker more than the rest of the media and I wonder about the safety of this young man. I think I'm going to pray for him because 1-- everyone needs Jesus for Salvation and 2 --- if Tucker is right he's made a lot of powerful people very very angry. 3--the mainstream media is gunning for him as a scapegoat as they work with Biden etc to cover up the truth.

And he is rather young. 21. That is an easy to manipulate age. Plus the news that Tucker quoted said the young man was found with the evidence nearby in the chat room he was a part of or something.

Strikes me that he would be an ideal target to frame if someone else was trying to leak this data and wanted a scapegoat handy. The FBI seems to do that sort of thing all the time if watching them frame Trump is any indication.

I'm with you on this...he made a stupid mistake and he should be charged under UCMJ but I think the powers that be are freaking out because it exposes several blatant lies our and European govts have been feeding their public.

Honestly, I'm not in the least surprised to find we and other NATO nations have special operations forces in theater; that's their JOB. To train and advise allied nations militaries in their conduct of war in both low level and conventional conflict.

We (NATO) are (And have been) at war with Russia, the politicians are just upset their public is finding out.

And I'm 100% certain that NATO (probably USA or UK naval special ops people) are the ones who blew up Nordstream.

That UK prime Minister (Liz Truss) who was in office for about 5 minutes before resigning is on record as telling US Secretary of State Blinken "it's done" MINUTES after Nordstrream was taken out? Very, very suspicious.

Joseph The Carpenter

So this young man who loved to shoot guns and read the Bible and was mad about Ruby Ridge and Waco (something that happened ten years before he was born) sent top secret information to his friends in a chat room.
What a joke.
The administration needed to start getting the people ready for a crushing loss in Ukraine and got a bonus of the continuing purge of white males from the military.
This information was sent to him on purpose.

MapleLeaf

Thats not unusual. Just because someone has TS clearance, does not mean they can access whatever they want. I worked classified materials for 2 years, and any clearance given is limited to what you need to know, not total access to the whole TS network. Still, even “secret” material should not be released to the general public.
I have seen other people online say the same thing about young interns being given access.

However, I think the public has the right to know if our leaders are lying to us about something that could get us involved in WW3. We wonder why other countries hate us to the point of sending terrorists. We have no clue what our leaders are doing to them. I prefer things being dragged out into the open. It usually is the young and ideal with no families to provide for who head up any sort of resistance against evil leaders.

DelmaLeon

You’re from BC? I have an uncle that lives in Trail,BC!

Andy C

It seems if I stick around long enough, I will eventually disagree with you.

We dont yet know what documents he accessed or what was in them, and we may never know. Often times, intel docs are asessments, not cold hard facts. Some docs could though be actual real intelligence with a top secret clearance required to access. He probably posted a few of each. IMO, it’s entirely believable that a young kid, from todays online world would risk everything for a few minutes of fame, or at least to impress his online friends. Situations like this happen far more times than ever hit the news, but because it makes mention of possible US troops in Ukraine, its instant news.

If he did actually view and download top secret docs that he was not authorized to access, then the bigger question is how was a Air National Guardsman at the lowest rank able to do so.

depserv

From what I can tell, whoever leaked this information did America a favor. Information is supposed to be classified to keep it from our enemies, which obviously can not be done without also keeping it from the American people. But in this case our enemies can not possibly be unaware of what was revealed, so the purpose of the classification was purely to maintain lies being told to the American people by a criminal gang that illegally seized power. And these lies are important for us to know, because our involvement in this war has been a huge disaster for us.

Some of us already surmised these things, but now there is evidence of it, so now those who are inclined to believe that the criminal gang is a legitimate government, doing what's best of America, might be awakened to the truth. Maybe.

This of course is why the liberal psyops machines are doing the best they can to distract attention from what was revealed, and focus attention on someone they can call a right wing extremist, giving them an excuse to crack down on patriots, and probably increase their purge of patriots from the military.

myeyeisonthesparrow

The FBI said on Thursday it has "made an arrest and is continuing to conduct authorized law enforcement activity at a residence in North Dighton, Massachusetts."
By REUTERS

The leak of classified information was a "deliberate, criminal act," the Pentagon said on Thursday. Pentagon spokesman Brigadier General Pat Ryder referred questions about the investigation to the Department of Justice. Ryder added the Pentagon had taken steps to review distribution lists and ensure that people receiving information had a need to know.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-739177
This was Treason, He knew exactly what he was doing!

TimeWarpWife

I had a secret clearance, one level down from top secret, when I worked as a clerk-stenographer for the government, I was 19 at the time. To this day, I've never revealed anything about what I worked on even though it was say back in 1980-1981, and is obviously irrelevant today. I took the loyalty oath I signed very seriously, even to this day. I know the Biden lunatics are going to make an example of this young man and he'll probably never see the light of freedom for most of the rest of his life, and what he leaked shows yet again how corrupt this administration is, but he did take a loyalty oath. Of course, the Bidens are just as guilty as this kid, sadly nothing will be done to them.

Last edited:
Back