Latest polls show Trump leading Biden in 2024 rematch

TimeWarpWife

If Hillary is saying she's supporting Biden in 2024, I don't believe it for a second. She's trying to make a comeback in the media for only one reason ~ to prove to the Demonrats that she's the only "reliable" (cough, cough) candidate to run in 2024. However, I'm starting to hear rumbles about Gruesome Newsom possibly being their candidate. Hillary will be 76 years old by the next POTUS election, she's a two-time loser at running for the job, she's corrupt, a liar, and she lost in 2016 because the American voters don't like her. Gruesome will be 56 years old in 2024, so he's young and is considered an absolute darling in the Demonrat party because he's actually putting their agenda into practice in CA. Does Hill really think they're going to choose her over someone like Newsom? If she does, maybe she and Biden can get together at the old folks home and have ice cream everyday.

Aiyanna

I find it hard to believe that Gov DeSantis is trailing behind Harris. DeSantis is my govenor and he has done a really good job for the state of Florida. He is not afraid to stand up against the liberal lunatics even if it costs him votes. I would honestly prefer DeSantis as president over Trump. :pray
Me too except I'd be scared of who would be Florida's governor next lol. I just came here to flee Kate Brown lol.
That said I would easily vote for DeSantis or Trump again even if it's just to keep Biden or Harris out.

SkyRider

If Hillary is saying she's supporting Biden in 2024, I don't believe it for a second. She's trying to make a comeback in the media for only one reason ~ to prove to the Demonrats that she's the only "reliable" (cough, cough) candidate to run in 2024. However, I'm starting to hear rumbles about Gruesome Newsom possibly being their candidate. Hillary will be 76 years old by the next POTUS election, she's a two-time loser at running for the job, she's corrupt, a liar, and she lost in 2016 because the American voters don't like her. Gruesome will be 56 years old in 2024, so he's young and is considered an absolute darling in the Demonrat party because he's actually putting their agenda into practice in CA. Does Hill really think they're going to choose her over someone like Newsom? If she does, maybe she and Biden can get together at the old folks home and have ice cream everyday.
I don't think that there is near enough Botox available on planet Earth to make Hillary look presentable as a viable candidate for the office of President of this once great nation. She actually needs a good dousing of Ghostbuster- grade Detox to clean up her act.

SkyRider

You know what though? As much as I hate to admit it, I could see her as a prime candidate to lead our becoming sorry country (if not already with the heaps of garbage taking place in DC and elsewhere) into the Trib period - especially if our nation has a date with catastrophe in the coming judgments. No one knows now what lies ahead for this nation. I didn’t, realize she was that old but it would be fitting if that Jezebel got into the Oval Office and then calamity for our citizens and land would ensue.

Hey, if they can get that knucklehead Joe Biden into the White House, what would prevent them from getting HRC in there? Who cares what the people like anymore? If the powers that be want to further bring us down and turn over the reins of power to the A/C and his henchmen, what better stooge than Hillary to take us there?

Footsteps

I hereby certify that our recent poll is completely accurate. No surveys were harvested, counted multiple times, or manipulated by our state of the art algorithms. This will be verified once all our voting machines are recovered from the East River.

Sincerely,

Dewey Rippemoff
President
Dominion Voting Machines, Inc.

madcat

I agree. I also think that if Trump got back in, the location of the white house should be moved. He would never be able to do anything with the current environment in DC-every institution has been corrupted there. DC needs to be cleaned out and rebuilt or moved in my opinion, but I can't imagine that ever happening much less where it could be moved.
Honestly, I try to count enough on one hand that passes the stink-o-meter test in all of D.C. Power rules in congress and you don’t have any unless you are willing to sell your mother for a buck. Campaign “contributions”, aka massive bribes, forever determines how each votes, and it‘s whatever the corporate entities want. Our Congress people have been puppets of big Pharma -probably the largest combined corporate group of donors - for decades. And Bill Gates, is part of that cabal.
God would have to wipe the earth clean and start all over to get rid of the scourge we see today. OH YEAH - that’s exactly what He WILL DO very soon. I can’t imagine any civilization being more wicked than the level we see today.

I am ready to fly the coop ——- like today :rapture :rapture :rapture

Footsteps

DC painted a giant BLM on a street using city yellow lane paint. Mayor Bowser also evicted the National Guard from their hotel rooms at the height of the riots that included setting Saint John’s Church on fire. Rand Paul and his wife were assaulted just outside the White House grounds after attending an event in the Rose Garden. DC has been a high crime area for as long as I can remember. I would address the evil of the Dems but it’s past my bedtime.

anasazi

It is depressing that after all America has suffered at the hands of Biden that he only loses the poll vote by 3%. :faint

Has the average American learned nothing form the past 1.5 years of the leadership - or lack of leadership - of the Biden administration that they would still vote this political Mr. Magoo??? :doh

I also find it hard to believe that DeSantis would lose to Willie Brown's friend with benefits. :doh

God save us from ourselves!!! :pray
Only Jesus can fix this mess. I pray its sooner rather than later.