Latest polls show Trump leading Biden in 2024 rematch

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Latest polls show Trump leading Biden in 2024 rematch
Less than a quarter of Democratic primary voters back Biden for nomination. DeSantis trails Kamala Harris.
David Rosenberg
Jul 4, 2022

Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 rematch, according to a pair of new polls. If new elections were held today, a new Harris poll found, Trump would win the popular vote by three points, 43% to 40%, after losing the 2020 popular vote by nearly 4.5 points. The online poll, which surveyed registered voters, also offered respondents several alternative scenarios, including a matchup between Trump and Kamala Harris, the leading Democratic candidate if Biden does not run in 2024.

In this scenario, Trump’s lead expands to six points, 45% to 39%. The poll also found that if Florida Governor Ron DeSantis leads the Republican ticket, neither he nor Harris manages to top 40%, with Harris narrowly leading DeSantis 39% to 37%.

more.............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/355932

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It is depressing that after all America has suffered at the hands of Biden that he only loses the poll vote by 3%. :faint

Has the average American learned nothing form the past 1.5 years of the leadership - or lack of leadership - of the Biden administration that they would still vote this political Mr. Magoo??? :doh

I also find it hard to believe that DeSantis would lose to Willie Brown's friend with benefits. :doh

God save us from ourselves!!! :pray

NewWine2020

It is depressing that after all America has suffered at the hands of Biden that he only loses the poll vote by 3%. :faint

Has the average American learned nothing form the past 1.5 years of the leadership - or lack of leadership - of the Biden administration that they would still vote this political Mr. Magoo??? :doh

I also find it hard to believe that DeSantis would lose to Willie Brown's friend with benefits. :doh

In my opinion, polls are as useless as statistics. They can be constructed and manipulated easily to give the result the pollster wishes.

They are a tool of the propagandist. I've lived over 5 decades and not once have I been polled on anything at all.

TimeWarpWife

At this point, if Spuds MacKenzie's dead bones were running against Biden in 2024 they'd beat him in the election. :doh For those who either weren't alive then or don't remember the 1980s, Spuds MacKenzie was a popular dog character played by a bull terrier who did beer commericals. Spuds died in 1993 ~ probably about the same time as Biden's mental acuity.

Dave

At this point, if Spuds MacKenzie's dead bones were running against Biden in 2024 they'd beat him in the election. :doh For those who either weren't alive then or don't remember the 1980s, Spuds MacKenzie was a popular dog character played by a bull terrier who did beer commericals. Spuds died in 1993 ~ probably about the same time as Biden's mental acuity.
I remember Spuds lol. Being a kid at the time, I remember he was pretty popular with us kids back in the day.

madcat

Let’s not forget the polls for Hillary S. Trump. So how did that work out for the trustworthy pollsters? These are the same ones who won’t let go of the blatant fact that Biden didn’t win 2020, our country is on life support and “circling the drain”, and Santa Claus isn’t real. They make Satan happy. :apostasy

daygo

Let’s not forget the polls for Hillary S. Trump. So how did that work out for the trustworthy pollsters? These are the same ones who won’t let go of the blatant fact that Biden didn’t win 2020, our country is on life support and “circling the drain”, and Santa Claus isn’t real. They make Satan happy. :apostasy
Yes they need to sort out the last election first imo.

GotGrace

The poll does not pass the smell test in my estimation.
Yes there are people who will still vote for Mr. Magoo. It is unbelievable. They are so set in their party it does not seem to matter what happens to them.

The one thing I keep thinking about that if President T. ran and won is that he would only be able to serve for one term since he has already served one. I don’t know if that is enough time to undo the mess we’re in.

SkyRider

I have a sneaking suspicion that we are not going to be around for the next presidential election cycle; just a gut feeling.

BUT, if we are, I would LOVE to see 2024 play out like it did in 2016. I voted for Trump then as a protest vote - against the do-nothing, fall-in-line-behind-Obama's-agenda Republicans and watched in glee as Hillary went spiraling down, then crashed and burned in the wee hours of the morning, much to the chagrin and shock of the leftist establishment. I'll never forget flipping channels between Fox and the fake media groups (CNN, MSNBC and others) as they watched in horror as to what was taking place. The guy from CNN was looking at his political map and still trying to find a way for Hillary to pull it out, by telling the audience that if certain counties or precincts would tip to her, then all would be well for the Queen to get her crown. And it didn’t happen. LOVED it.

Would love to see that political theater play out again. That would even be more compelling to watch than the recent Top Gun Maverick film. Trump II - part deaux.

penbrat

A lot can happen between now and 2024. I do not think that if we are still here, that there will ever be another conservative, Republican president. I could be wrong, and of course, God can intervene and His will shall be done, but the greed and darkness runs too deeply for the dems to ever give up control of this country again, no matter what they have to do. However, there is no way they will be able to prop up Biden for another 4 years. Who does that leave? Hillary? (shudder)

Lastcall

I really hope Trump stays retired, and continues to throw his support behind many candidates who win with his help. Trump served when it was most needed, now its time for another to continue the path Trump blazed.

I doubt I would vote for Trump in the primary if he runs, but of course I would vote for him if he wins the nomination.

For now, Im in the Florida Governors camp for President. If Trump decides not to run and backs Desantis, its game over for the dems.

fl2007rn

I find it hard to believe that Gov DeSantis is trailing behind Harris. DeSantis is my govenor and he has done a really good job for the state of Florida. He is not afraid to stand up against the liberal lunatics even if it costs him votes. I would honestly prefer DeSantis as president over Trump. :pray

The poll does not pass the smell test in my estimation.
Yes there are people who will still vote for Mr. Magoo. It is unbelievable. They are so set in their party it does not seem to matter what happens to them.

The one thing I keep thinking about that if President T. ran and won is that he would only be able to serve for one term since he has already served one. I don’t know if that is enough time to undo the mess we’re in.
I agree. I also think that if Trump got back in, the location of the white house should be moved. He would never be able to do anything with the current environment in DC-every institution has been corrupted there. DC needs to be cleaned out and rebuilt or moved in my opinion, but I can't imagine that ever happening much less where it could be moved.

DWB

The left cares only about what the MSM tells them. Most are oblivious to the facts and really just don't care about silly things as facts. Feelings are what matters regardless of the future of the nation. Unfortunately, I have a son and a step daughter in their mid thirties who have bought in to the leftist agenda to the point where a conversation about anything other than the weather is impossible. This has really impacted our family for the worse. I blame obama.