Latest news on Mormons ...

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
AHAHA apparenty they have special protective Mormon underwear that is meant to shield them from Demons ??????? Is it me or does Mormonn beliefs almost seem similar to Scientology in a way ? Their beliefs are unbelievable , especially stating that Jesus and Satan are brothers ????/

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
AHAHA apparenty they have special protective Mormon underwear that is meant to shield them from Demons ??????? Is it me or does Mormonn beliefs almost seem similar to Scientology in a way ? Their beliefs are unbelievable , especially stating that Jesus and Satan are brothers ????/
Re underwear - say what!??!!!! Theyre following doctrines of demons and are deceived into wearing particular underwear .... :shocked

Well we know who's the father of all lies .... By the way, I heard a wonderful testimony of an ex Mormon who tried to convert a pastor to mormonism, failed, read the Bible, got saved, then gave his testimony at the end of his time as a Mormon missionary ! :)

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Re underwear - say what!??!!!! Theyre following doctrines of demons and are deceived into wearing particular underwear .... :shocked

Well we know who's the father of all lies .... By the way, I heard a wonderful testimony of an ex Mormon who tried to convert a pastor to mormonism, failed, read the Bible, got saved, then gave his testimony at the end of his time as a Mormon missionary ! :)
That's awesome !!!!!!

Jonathan

What did he do with his magic underwear? Because even if I am not a Mormon, I totally want one.