Latest news on Mormons ...

Discussion in 'Modern Cult Groups & Errant Religions' started by Anewcreationinjesus, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

Jonathan, Forgiven1, JSTyler and 2 others like this.
  2. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

Nothing to see here folks, we are Christians just like you (says the Mormon)

3. billy swinea

billy swinea Well-Known Member

THEY HAVE MORE FAITH IN OLD JOSPTH SMITH THAN THE HOLY WORD OF GOD!!

4. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

There will be many shocked and dismayed people after we leave :rapture will that change their minds, probably not, but I hope so.

5. lightofmylife

lightofmylife Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

They can change their name, but they need to change their beliefs. They are a cult, and need to believe in the Jesus of The :bible. They are not following the truth of the gospel!

6. Spartan Sprinter 1

Spartan Sprinter 1 Well-Known Member

AHAHA apparenty they have special protective Mormon underwear that is meant to shield them from Demons ??????? Is it me or does Mormonn beliefs almost seem similar to Scientology in a way ? Their beliefs are unbelievable , especially stating that Jesus and Satan are brothers ????/

Jonathan likes this.
  7. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

Re underwear - say what!??!!!! Theyre following doctrines of demons and are deceived into wearing particular underwear .... :shocked

Well we know who's the father of all lies .... By the way, I heard a wonderful testimony of an ex Mormon who tried to convert a pastor to mormonism, failed, read the Bible, got saved, then gave his testimony at the end of his time as a Mormon missionary ! :)

8. Spartan Sprinter 1

Spartan Sprinter 1 Well-Known Member

That's awesome !!!!!!

9. Jonathan

Jonathan Well-Known Member

What did he do with his magic underwear? Because even if I am not a Mormon, I totally want one.